Items A new yo-yo of awesomeness

Phantastic Hero

Terrarian
Just a quick suggestion. I want a yo-yo that has a special ability like the terrarian.
The ghostly flare yo-yo:
Has 6 white orbs orbiting the yo-yo. The orbs do 50 damage, and the yo-yo itself does 100 damage. Drops from the dungeon.

Edit: The yo-yo can go through blocks.

Last edited:
  1. When does it drop
  2. What does it drop from
  3. How is it functionally different from the Kraken
Otherwise, this seems like an ok idea.

1. When does it drop
  2. What does it drop from
  3. How is it functionally different from the Kraken
Otherwise, this seems like an ok idea.
Sorry, I was a bit lazy on that part.
The item will drop from a new enemy, in the dungeon after killing the golem.

enemy-
life: 2000
defense: 14
Movement speed: very fast, and can fly through the air
rarity: very rare (like paladin)
drops: ghostly flare yo-yo. (10%)
The enemy's attack will be throwing a spread of five small bullets every 4 seconds. It will do 70 damage.

Last edited:
There are currently 20 yoyos and 13 flails in game. Yoyos are too powerful compared to flails and people still want to add even more yoyos? Eh...

yeah, you are correct, there are over 100 different blocks in the game, and less than 20 bosses in the game. And people still want more bosses.

There is admittedly a yoyo coverage gap between Terrarian and Kraken/EoC, and the latter are pretty weak for their tier. I think one more precision strike yoyo addition could round things out quite well.

With that said, I'm a big flail fan too, would be neat to see another as well. A true flail, not the "chain cannon" type like Golem Fist and Flairon.

there are over 100 different blocks in the game, and less than 20 bosses in the game.
You are comparing totally other item categories. I compared weapons, similar weapons.

I'm a big flail fan too, would be neat to see another as well. A true flail, not the "chain cannon" type like Golem Fist and Flairon.
Yeah, I'm flails fan too, I want flails buff or new flails maybe, also true ones.

Back
Top Bottom