Story A Scientist's Tale

It was full of snooty kids who were used to getting everything their way
That isn't true with most private schools. Most parents go bankrupt trying to keep their kids in their school, because they value education above all else. It's just when public school kids see us in uniforms they make fun of us make up stupid stereotypes. Sorry to be rude. I just get so angry when I see that generalization.

That isn't true with most private schools. Most parents go bankrupt trying to keep their kids in their school, because they value education above all else. It's just when public school kids see us in uniforms they make fun of us make up stupid stereotypes. Sorry to be rude. I just get so angry when I see that generalization.
Nowhere did I mention that every private school was like this. Also, unless you are a time traveler, you have no idea what schools are like in the future.

It's not dead guys. I've written a lot more, so expect more to be released a bit more regularly for a little!
jHNNlgS.png

divider.png

Page 4:

- content removed by user -

divider.png

< Previous / Next >

Last edited:
Worst- Best- Worst- Okay, fine. Bworst. (West?) Cliffhanger. Ever. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US...! Anyway, cool story. I really wanna hear how something is "older than the universe". ;)

Last edited:
Worst- Best- Worst- Okay, fine. Bworst. (West?) Cliffhanger. Ever. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US...! Anyway, cool story. I really wanna hear how something is "older than the universe". ;)
Thanks man. If all goes to plan it should be 5+ days until I start writing again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom