• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Sur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dead/dying accounts and communities make me sad ;-;
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But either way, people eventually run out of things to talk about, as far as Terraria goes if it's been so long since updates.
    Sur
    Sur
    I wasn't actually talking about Terraria in general lol, I had just recently logged on and saw that a very old community (one that i hadn't even been a part of mid you) had been shut down and it just reminded me of this.
    As for Terraria's possible death, I'm still hanging on to TF2, I'll be here a while :D
    Xylia
    Xylia
    OH! I see a decent amount of people talking about how "dead" the TCF is lately, and so I thought you were talking about TCF, lol. My bad, shoulda actually read what was typed.
    "The blood moon is rising" "You feel vibrations from deep below" *is 20 minutes into hardmode and hasn't even gotten any ore armor yet*
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    looks like you used up all your luck with that corruption key
    P
    Papa Dank
    Here lies Sur. R.I.P. Was a good man.
    Sur
    Sur
    I had a choice. Stay with my NPCs and get them all killed, go into the nearby snow biome where there was a snowstorm so I couldn't see anything, or go into the desert where there was a sandstorm and deal with everything in there. I now have 4 less NPCs.
    FIVE MINUTES INTO HARDMODE AND IT GIVES ME A CORRUPTION KEY! PRAISE RNGESUS!
    Reactions: neoselket
    DanTH400
    DanTH400
    Congratulations!
    It took me about a week of farming with after endgame.
    Accidently killed a voodoo demon and the doll dropped into a lava lake. Now I've got an unexpected hardmode. I was not ready for this...
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    that happened to me in my hardcore playthrough. i beat moon lord.
    Yeah, this is an oooold account. Just got back after almost a year to find my skeletron prime title.
    I... I can't really think of anything to say. I guess I could say the word cheese. Cheese.
    Thanks for following me. :3
    Sur
    Sur
    If you mean story of a paladin, then...it just was. I do read a lot but I don't see many terraria stories. I really liked the first person view of an enemy that I can fight. It gave me a whole new prespective to see the dungeon and the enemies in it.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    Oh, so you discovered me through my story. Thanks for reading it; it means a lot.
    Sur
    Sur
    I think I found it through someones banner workshop and it sounded interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom