Blocks & Decoration A Slight Change to the Pink Torch

DaPielord

Eye of Cthulhu
Hi! DaPielord here, suggesting a very minor tweak to the pink torch. Other items crafted by pink gel are bouncy. My idea is when you drop this torch, it bounces around a bit. I think this will just add a bit more character to the pink torch.
Thanks, DaPielord.

Hi! DaPielord here, suggesting a very minor tweak to the pink torch. Other items crafted by pink gel are bouncy. My idea is when you drop this torch, it bounces around a bit. I think this will just add a bit more character to the pink torch.
Thanks, DaPielord.
I doubt they can do that with items.

Carying with the slime idea i feel as if you should be able to use different colors of gel such as blue and pink to modify the slimy staff, now my origional thought is that the pink slime varient would do alot more bouncing and do slightly more damage to enemys in the air, and the blue slime varient would be yhe opposite with less bouncing but more ground damage.
Atleast i think this idea is nice
Or there could be a king slime varient such as the queen slime that would jump higher and teleport more often would be crafted using tiara and pink slime, so more of a challenge but with more pink slime bassed drops.
Or maybe each of the royal slimes would drop their own corospoding slime staff, sorry about the length i just thouht out loud.

Carying with the slime idea i feel as if you should be able to use different colors of gel such as blue and pink to modify the slimy staff, now my origional thought is that the pink slime varient would do alot more bouncing and do slightly more damage to enemys in the air, and the blue slime varient would be yhe opposite with less bouncing but more ground damage.
Atleast i think this idea is nice
Or there could be a king slime varient such as the queen slime that would jump higher and teleport more often would be crafted using tiara and pink slime, so more of a challenge but with more pink slime bassed drops.
Or maybe each of the royal slimes would drop their own corospoding slime staff, sorry about the length i just thouht out loud.
Thanks! As for your ideas, it probably would fit a bit more in a slime overhaul thread. Thank for your ideas though!

Why would you boost something with 1/10000 drop Chance? I mean, there is 1/10000 Chance that someone will get it. Whats the point of getting it anyway?

Back
Top Bottom