PC A small spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS HARDCORE :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: put him together and connect him like this :

community_image_1390172392.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1419398874][/DOUBLEPOST]Epic right?!:cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1419399030][/DOUBLEPOST]DeAg1eMaN the picture you have is a great new boss for terraria 1.3:):joy:

Attachments

• community_image_1390172392.png
    community_image_1390172392.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 936
Posting sprites without someone's permission (which I assume you don't have, mainly a prejudiced guess based on your use of Caps Lock, but I'm still pretty sure I'm right) isn't very nice (or allowed, for that matter).

Ohhh wow, The new stuff, (that rainbow campfire though!) And these ideas from the people! A mechanical WoF, Mecha Plantera! I dont know if the Mecha things will be implemented, but, Wow! this stuff is awesome! 10/10!

Just because something is on Google Images it does not mean you can use it freely or that it does not have an author. Stop stealing other people's sprites.

They where on google images.
Every image on the internet is on Google images. That doesn't mean you can do what you want with them.

If sprites that you find that way were made by members of this community, it's your responsibility ask permission first, and to credit them. When you post an "idea", then use someone else's work to show it without permission/credit, that's plagiarism, and it's very much frowned upon here. Please stop doing it.

Also, this isn't a suggestion thread; there is an entire section for making suggestions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom