Builds A tour of my playthrough world!

marulok

Terrarian
Hey everyone!

I'm about to finish my final (unless 1.5 drops) playthrough. Unlike what I usually do, I decided to go slow and put some effort into what I create. I'm no experienced builder so please go easy :indifferent:on me
Here are my towns:

First I made this little shelter. It's a bit empty in the basement because I moved all the crating stations out when I moved out:
Capture 2023-04-04 01_16_46.png
I then worked on my desert hub. The storage room is a bit messy as of right now. The top level on the left is a fishing spot:
Capture 2023-04-04 01_16_10.png
I then built a jungle base because who doesn't like a jungle pylon? This is one of my favorite builds. I think did a good job of incorporating it into the natural terrain and enhancing it.
Capture 2023-04-04 01_18_50.png
Before I got the magic conch, I really needed a quick way to get to the ocean and the dungeon right beside it. And so, here is my coral reef town.
Capture 2023-04-04 01_15_18.png
After this, being the poor summoner I am, I needed a way to get to (the edge of) hell as quickly as possible so I could maximize my WoF death efficiency. I built a very quick, improvised, cave town at the bottom right of the world. Not my favorite but it works.
Capture 2023-04-04 01_19_45.png
As Hardmode rolled around, so did the hallow. I seized the chance. The attic section of the tower wasn't even planned to begin with but it worked out very nicely. Comes with a summoner gear display.
Capture 2023-04-04 01_17_17.png
Lastly, this Boreal hut, which took me ages to build. namely because of a lack of clentaminator paired with a crimson-ed tundra. I had access to echo stuff by this point so I messed around with them. I quite like the vibe. It's also one of my favorites.
Capture 2023-04-04 01_13_34.png

=== BONUS ===

I also made an Old One's Army arena! I still only did it once though. Most boring event ever. I'll have to bring myself to do it after golem though I want to get a sentry loadout as well.
Capture 2023-04-04 01_50_51.png
====================================

Here it is! I hope you enjoyed taking a brief delve into the story of my world. I learned a lot about building and let me say this. It is definitely an effort to start building but once you do, it's great. Just as a tip, make two basic boxes before you do anything else and place down a pylon. You'll be able to access all your stuff much faster and make building much more enjoyable.

Attachments

• Capture 2023-04-04 01_13_34.png
    Capture 2023-04-04 01_13_34.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Capture 2023-04-04 01_16_10.png
    Capture 2023-04-04 01_16_10.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
Hey everyone!

I'm about to finish my final (unless 1.5 drops) playthrough. Unlike what I usually do, I decided to go slow and put some effort into what I create. I'm no experienced builder so please go easy :indifferent:on me
Here are my towns:

First I made this little shelter. It's a bit empty in the basement because I moved all the crating stations out when I moved out:
I then worked on my desert hub. The storage room is a bit messy as of right now. The top level on the left is a fishing spot:
I then built a jungle base because who doesn't like a jungle pylon? This is one of my favorite builds. I think did a good job of incorporating it into the natural terrain and enhancing it.
Before I got the magic conch, I really needed a quick way to get to the ocean and the dungeon right beside it. And so, here is my coral reef town.
After this, being the poor summoner I am, I needed a way to get to (the edge of) hell as quickly as possible so I could maximize my WoF death efficiency. I built a very quick, improvised, cave town at the bottom right of the world. Not my favorite but it works.
As Hardmode rolled around, so did the hallow. I seized the chance. The attic section of the tower wasn't even planned to begin with but it worked out very nicely. Comes with a summoner gear display.
Lastly, this Boreal hut, which took me ages to build. namely because of a lack of clentaminator paired with a crimson-ed tundra. I had access to echo stuff by this point so I messed around with them. I quite like the vibe. It's also one of my favorites.

=== BONUS ===

I also made an Old One's Army arena! I still only did it once though. Most boring event ever. I'll have to bring myself to do it after golem though I want to get a sentry loadout as well.
====================================

Here it is! I hope you enjoyed taking a brief delve into the story of my world. I learned a lot about building and let me say this. It is definitely an effort to start building but once you do, it's great. Just as a tip, make two basic boxes before you do anything else and place down a pylon. You'll be able to access all your stuff much faster and make building much more enjoyable.
All of these look fantastic @marulok! I especially love the forest and jungle builds. Gives me inspiration to make beautiful houses at my pylons (instead of sticking my NPCs into the ground in boxes, haha).

All of these look fantastic @marulok! I especially love the forest and jungle builds. Gives me inspiration to make beautiful houses at my pylons (instead of sticking my NPCs into the ground in boxes, haha).
Live burials sounds a little harsh :p

Great designs above, very well done. Wish I had half that creativity and skill.

Back
Top Bottom