Game Mechanics A way to see which characters you've played in which world(s).

DeterminedDaaf

Terrarian
It can be a hassle to remember which character is from which world, especially if you have a lot of characters and worlds. The best way you can figure this out right now is by just entering the world and seeing if you've explored to the map, but it would be nice if there was an icon or something that showed up on all worlds you played in with a selected character, or if worlds had icons beneath them for every character that's been played in that world.
A way to add descriptions to worlds and characters on the selection screen could be really helpful too since then you could also add notes, like with which friends you played on that world and whether you were doing some sort of challenge. Things like that.

An icon for previously visited worlds will be added in 1.4.5:

We have been taking the time to listen to fan requests as well - and one we have heard pretty frequently is a way to see which worlds which characters have visited previously as a method to help know which character goes with which world(s). Players and worlds are also now sorted by most recently played.

145 world menu.png

As said above, this is already planned for 1.4.5, but...
A way to add descriptions to worlds and characters on the selection screen could be really helpful too since then you could also add notes, like with which friends you played on that world and whether you were doing some sort of challenge. Things like that.
This I would appreciate a lot if it were added. I'm sick of having to make worlds with names like "1.3 Expert Test" and "1.4 Master Test" instead of naming them normally, and using this I would know which worlds were formerly for me to try out new update features while letting me use a name for it

Back
Top Bottom