Working as Designed About the Witch's Broom Mount (blurred mount)

Eye of Rage

The Destroyer
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
What's good Terraria Team,
I am loving the final update of Terraria, however I have seen this one tiny issue that bugs me: The Witch's Broom becomes fuzzy when you ride it. This was a problem I actually noticed in 1.4, but now I find myself using it a lot more because I am a builder and the fact that it is simply a great mount. I am a person who really admires every individual pixel in the game, and the fact that the Witch's Broom becomes blurred augments my experience, especially when I am fully zoomed in. I have noticed that only during flight it becomes cloudy, but when you are rested on a surface pressing the down key, the blurriness disappears as long as you hold down the key.
I hope this is some what informative of this tiny error, although I am not sure if you knew about this already and couldn't do anything about it.
Nevertheless, thank you to all the developers for creating the best game ever!!! <3

This is actually not a bug, but a change that had to be applied to several mounts specifically to resolve an issue that had to do with their tilting effects when moving.

Its an unfortunate consequence that is there because without it, the visuals are significantly worse on these same mounts.

Back
Top Bottom