tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't saying they were mine, I was saying they appeared to be @ArmyFrog sprites. They look extremely similar, you should, even if you didn't actually plagiarize them, notice that, so you should at least realize the reason for doubt.

I do understand that they look similar and i understand where you guys are coming from. But as I said I am sorry but i did not copy them.

Time to step in and say something. I created the plagiarized yoyos.

Woah. @RandomPanda what do you think you are doing? Those yoyos are mine. I do not like to see a list of my yoyos with your name written all over them. That is not cool dude. I could report you to the mods, but I am going to let this one fly, if you admit that you stole my yoyos. I don't want to see this again. All yoyos in @LegoTerrarian 's Yoyo expansion mod are mine given to him. Thanks @SkullRay for tagging me. This is quite worrysome, because I have sprites an several mods, and I don't want my sprites to be taken behind my back without me knowing.

Gotta admit, somewhat believe you and somewhat don't. A lot of those could be excused, as they are probably recolors of vanilla yoyo's. Interestingly, it's the Mythril yoyo that makes me think you may have. Despite how it looks like just a recolor to a vanilla yoyo on the surface, it isn't if you look close enough. I do say, however, upon closer inspection, that the Adamantite one is a lighter red. Also, no yoyo is like the Titanium one in vanilla.
View attachment 125673 View attachment 125676View attachment 125679 Red's Throw for reference here. If you look, the line around the edges on Red's Throw is a bit different. I'd explain, but I'm horrible at explaining.
View attachment 125674 View attachment 125677
View attachment 125672 View attachment 125675
Interestingly, when I did that I had to change the extension name of your yoyo's, because the JPG extension did not match the images. If you had originally made it, it should have been the right extension from the start.

P.S. I have the Yoyo Expansion yoyo's first.
Besides the outline, and the centerpiece, The mythril, adamantite and titanium yoyos were made from scratch. So I guess it is safe to say that @RandomPanda plagiarized. The only yoyos in that mod that were recolorations of the original yoyos were the copper, tin, iron, lead, silver, tungsten, gold, platinum, and livingwood yoyos. Some of the yoyos, take the luminite for example, is a recoloration of the titanium yoyo, that I created from scratch to match the theme of the items made from it. Oh, that chlorophyte yoyo panda "made" is just another recoloration of my titanium yoyo. Also, editing off someone's yoyos without permission can also be considered plagiarism.

Well I'm sorry if you think I copied yours, but the truth is I didn't. Can't you guys just believe that, I hate it when people plaguerise and, the colours for the yoyos are slightly similar yes, the mythril one was just a coincidence, I didn't plaguerise them. And again I'm sorry if it looks like a plaguerised your sprites, cause I didn't and I didn't mean to have the colours so similar. Its just you have to choose the closest colour to the metals, and those colours were them.
Don't you think it's a coincidence that, in the titanium yoyo, you happened to put the greens and the pinks in the EXACT SAME PLACE that I did? When I placed those colors, I put them at random because it didn't really matter because they are very close. Also, you may want to be careful on how to use your wording to defend yourself. I used the EXACT SAME COLORS as the titanium bar. NOT THE COSEST. I believe that you, sir, have plagiarized, and you know it. So let's just end this and admit it. Or else, I am going to get a moderator involved. Plagiarism is sick, and I do not tolerate anyone taking my work, that by the way, took me about five minutes for each yoyo, and putting taken them and saying that they made them.

Last edited:
Updated the mod post! also I removed name things of team members since it came to the point it was too much to track and I dont have all the images easily accessible. though if I do updates in chat I will definitely show names same with contributers not in the team with sprites.
(boss sprites and drops section added)(ALOT of yoyo's added)(some sword and bow look changes)

I hate to bring this up again, and I promise that I will not mention it ever again, But this has ben killing me. Who discovered that my sprites were plagiarized? I have a feeling it was @SkullRay , but I want to be sure.

Regardless, I totally support this mod, and if you want, I can sprite the yoyos for you guys (if they have not been made yet.)

I hate to bring this up again, and I promise that I will not mention it ever again, But this has ben killing me. Who discovered that my sprites were plagiarized? I have a feeling it was @SkullRay , but I want to be sure.

Regardless, I totally support this mod, and if you want, I can sprite the yoyos for you guys (if they have not been made yet.)
Sure. a spriter spot ended up open afterall since randompanda was kicked out
[doublepost=1468290761,1468290237][/doublepost]

and the yoyo's that need sprites are hardmode ores, muramasa equivalent, night, terra, death(
Death's Tyranny.png
), Yoyo Of The End(
Blade Of The End Color Change.png
) so yeah this mod has a bit of yoyo stuff needed.

Yes, it was indeed me.
Infinite thanks Skull
Sure. a spriter spot ended up open afterall since randompanda was kicked out
[doublepost=1468290761,1468290237][/doublepost]
and the yoyo's that need sprites are hardmode ores, muramasa equivalent, night, terra, death(View attachment 126019), Yoyo Of The End(View attachment 126020) so yeah this mod has a bit of yoyo stuff needed.
Oright, I'll do that asap, but I am going to be on vacation for two weeks.

Looks promising! Wish there was a download link. :D
well it likely will be released when the bosses(chrontasim and satan's skull) are done with drops plus finishing up some current things and a couple projects(cursed set, ichor set, more uses for yin and yang shards and death armor and also some minor things like making yoyo's for all bars and flails and other weapon types). plus bweapons for all classes(melee, mage, ranged, throwing, summoner) in atleast 20% state(first hardmode) so ima predict a release in around 4-6 months though at moment things are getting done at a faster pace plus summer break will end before release so it could be wrong.
[doublepost=1468349438,1468349352][/doublepost]for all we know it will be a year before release or more cause I have no clue how long progress will take plus me or my team thinking of more things.

ok. Do you have any tips for coding, as im making a mod called the delta mod. Could you help? ;D
I dont know how to code real well but my coder snrasha does but snrasha isnt really strong in english which would kinda make it difficult for him to teach you but I can send you a video that should help a bit with spriting
Edit: @Barney Bagon just remembered this tmod tutorial channel on basic things https://www.youtube.com/user/Al0n37/videos

I dont know how to code real well but my coder snrasha does but snrasha isnt really strong in english which would kinda make it difficult for him to teach you but I can send you a video that should help a bit with spriting
Edit: @Barney Bagon just remembered this tmod tutorial channel on basic things https://www.youtube.com/user/Al0n37/videos
wanders by, sees a video, leaves a like, subscribes, wanders away

ok. Do you have any tips for coding, as im making a mod called the delta mod. Could you help? ;D
Like i am the lead coder of BMod, maybe it is me who need give tips:
-1) Always use a IDE (here, VisualStudio for Windows)
-2) Learn, paste, that X times and you save that in your mind.

When i create a laser like that: I have paste Vanilla code, example mod for that, and after multiple fail, you can edit the laser, create a animation, etc etc. And after, i cannot reproduice that
PS: Here, this is a old gif(this morning, ah ah, but like i am a coder in java,C,php,R(lol always),python,etc and modder in a other game, this is just the terraria code than i need learn), where this is my first beam with instant rotation + animation, but this is not my first "weapon" who look as that.
laser2g.gif

-3) Use button search before question, per example, very low people look my signature and see where they can found many things for terraria coding! < @Annie Leonhardt click on tutorial author in my signature for go in youtube
-4) If you are not for coding , stop that and try recruit a coder!

Well, my 4) have be cuted, oups
I have say that, but i have delete per error that:
add after that: If you question a coder 30 times-50 times ok ( this is maybe many for you, but this is very not.) but if this is for 100+ times, yes ok, here this is too late because you are now a coder, but well? xD

edit: I cannot help you, i have two mods + BMod , if you have a question in coding, use officiel modloader thread help where i can help you. Sorry ^^

My life: Warning, i do not talk english. And no, i do not use google translate.
edit2: When i have begin, in Java, in a mod, i have not idea how function code. I have begin two weeks before begin code study, so, i cannot help you for that. I have study so many things than for me, this is "standard", this is basic, all code is the same thing, just different if you look far, but if you look better, if you try, you see than this is simple.

I am not the best coder, i am very not good, but i am certainly a real coder, because i have study in my life '.' . (I hate C, but i love C#, this is strange, xD)
For know, it is 4 weeks ago, i have never see the C# code of my life and now, if you look my mod and BMod, you can see than, yes.

My life part 2:
I love BMod, because the leader think than he release the mod in 4-6 months, i like sighted people. Ben is a very good leader and the team is very funny.

Well, Barney, rejoin a mod without be coder or spriter is a bad idea for me, but see too hight with your mod is maybe a error ( i am talking about me, ah ah :p ), so, yes, begin coder and give you to maximum! Look my SteelForge and HuntToBoss, this is TWO experimental mod!

Well, i have talk very too, but meh, i like talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom