Weapons & Equip Accessories and more accessories! (and even more!)

MadCat

Steampunker
I've seen a LOT of accesory bundles lately so here is a list of some really good ones anyone who cares to make a sprite or have any others that are good can comment below. Any feedback is appreciated!
Currently like this
Flower_Boots.png
and cant be crafted into anything else
Add some MAGIC
Flower_Boots.png
+
Mana_Flower.png
= *Insert SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL here* Mana Heels!

add these
Celestial_Cuffs.png
and you get something else beautiful! The Celestial Heels!
These can be a pain to get too because of this guy:
Band_of_Starpower.png
so now it can be obtained *insert idea here*
Currently like this
Lava_Waders.png
can be a pain to get because of the lava charm. So now this little devil
Lava_Charm.png
is able to be fished up from lava!
Now lets get to crafting
Lava_Waders.png
+
Obsidian_Rose.png
= Magma Waders! Lovely!
Simple combine the two above and
Frostspark_Boots.png
these and you get the Otherworldy shoes!
Balloons can be combined with horseshoes right? So now you can combine them with obsidian horseshoes instead OR add an obsidian skull (Which one tell me below)

Right now there is the bundle of balloons
Bundle_of_Balloons.png
three types of balloons to one! But there are
Fart_in_a_Balloon.png
fart,
Sharkron_Balloon.png
sharkron,
Honey_Balloon.png
and honey What do we do about that?
Balloon Bonanza!
Bundle_of_Balloons.png
+
Fart_in_a_Balloon.png
+
Sharkron_Balloon.png
+
Honey_Balloon.png
= AWESOMENESS sextuple jumping is a bit OP better than earliest wings so The balloons are nerfed so they go a few blocks less than the earliest wings. Also you can add an obsidian horseshoe
Obsidian_Horseshoe.png
or a normal horseshoe
Lucky_Horseshoe.png
Yay!
Simple
Tackle_Box.png
+
Angler_Earring.png
+
High_Test_Fishing_Line.png
= Bane of Fish
*needs better name*
Architect_Gizmo_Pack.png
+
Toolbelt.png
OR
Toolbox.png
+
Ruler.png
+
Mechanical_Ruler.png
= This majestic builders piece all features can be toggled cause i don't like auto paint sometimes and a grid can be annoying. Below the row of Cell Phone data toggles.
Ice tortoise never worth farming by the time I get the shell I have killed the Moon Lord and Have better accessories. Now
Frozen_Turtle_Shell.png
+
Paladin%27s_Shield.png
= Frozen Shield (Penalty: both effects only work at 30% health)
Royal_Gel.png
+
Shield_of_Cthulhu.png
+
Worm_Scarf.png
OR
Brain_of_Confusion.png
+
Hive_Pack.png
+
Spore_Sac.png
+
Shiny_Stone.png
+
Gravity_Globe.png
= THE OP SHIELD
*Needs better name* Expert Battle Shield + Frozen Shield +
Ankh_Shield.png
= The Ultimate Shield (to OP?) *If someone sprites this please create it after a shield from Legends of Zelda!*
Sniper_Scope.png
+
Magic_Quiver.png
= Archer Scope works on bows instead of guns
Destroyer_Emblem.png
+
Flesh_Knuckles.png
OR
Putrid_Scent.png
= *insert Name* Enemies are more likely to target you and +3 defense +11% critical strike chance and +13% damage
Obedient: +1 minion capacity
Architectural: +1 Tile placement range

Last edited:
These are really cool!
an idea for the band of starpower: maybe it could be found inside a golden chest instead of a shadow orb
Either:
1. What would be a good replacement item for the band of star power in shadow orbs
2. Should panic necklaces also be found in golden chests

The Ultimate Shield (to OP?)
You're combining all expert items and defensive accessoires into one big thing.
OP?....mmmhhh....probably not.

Sarcasm aside.

I don't really see need for most of them, especially that this mainly removes the choices you have to make.
However, if there's one combination is that really makes me wonder why it isn't a thing earlier, then it's the angler's gear combinations.
(what I rather want to call "Fisherman's gear")

Also, what does the mana heels do? Just a combination of both? I don't really see any connection with those honestly.

Also, what does the mana heels do? Just a combination of both? I don't really see any connection with those honestly.
Uhh... neither do I. never mind my thread that had something like that as a combination

Anyway when you have something that a connection would be impossible to make then it is time to introduce a new effect.
Obedient: +1 minion capacity
If a summoner staff having a modifier granting more minions broke balance this is definitely too overpowered.

Thanks for the feedback and for those who say mana flower and and flower boots dont have anything in common neither does a man regeneration band and a shackle.
it should be something that affects your attack speed when you take damage called the panic ring
So an alternate panic necklace cool. Maybe a start to something here.

Thanks for the feedback and for those who say mana flower and and flower boots dont have anything in common neither does a man regeneration band and a shackle.
That introduced a new effect, I recommend you do the same. That's what I did with that combo.

Back
Top Bottom