Weapons & Equip [Accessory][Easter Egg] Unique effect for a shiny red balloon

Clark Higgs

Terrarian
Hi all!
As everyone knows, Terraria have a lot of easter eggs. It's awesome! I suggest adding one more, but item there is already in game. It is shiny red balloon. My suggestion is to change the display of this accessory in stealth mode (When using vortex armor for example) - make it visible.

49ea0ed79ac0de8f2c8b5cd12d62d85b.png

I think it looks unusual, and you probably already guessed which movie this Easter egg belongs to.
Imagine how on server other players will see a red balloon flying above the ground by itself. It will be looks creepy.

Apart from the visual effect, this does not provide benefits. But it can be used for convenience, to indicate your location, without disabling stealth mode.

Game has already implemented mechanics of partial and full transparency of equipped things in stealth mode. For example, a familiar outfit (in social slot) looks completely invisible. Shiny red balloon looks translucent. Not 100% invisible. This means that each item has its own degree of transparency, which can probably be changed.
Probably when using the invisibility potion it will not be possible to realize, because it makes the character absolutely invisible.

Maybe it is better to add new pet - balloon? Or is balloon - new enemy during solar eclipse? Or is all of the above a bad idea?

P.S. I apologize for any mistakes. This is not my native language. I used translator.

Back
Top Bottom