PS4 Account corruption repetitive

My friends account keeps getting corrupted for no reason and he's lost about 2 months of hard work
It's hard to tell what could be happening here, as there's not much info to go on. His character/player file gets corrupted? Or his worlds are getting corrupted? Make sure that you give the saving process enough time to save properly.

It's hard to tell what could be happening here, as there's not much info to go on. His character/player file gets corrupted? Or his worlds are getting corrupted? Make sure that you give the saving process enough time to save properly.
No its any time he goes on it deletes everything after a few minutes so yea even tho I try to give him items he just can't get em

No its any time he goes on it deletes everything after a few minutes so yea even tho I try to give him items he just can't get em
That's quite dramatic. I'd suggest having him backup his characters and worlds to a USB, and then delete and reinstall the game.

If it continues to do that, contact 505 Games to see if they know what's going on. Open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

He's not using a guest profile is he?
No a actual account that I helped him out on and we had tons of buildings but when we finished the afk farm all of a sudden it kicks him of the game and when he comes back he's lost everything so I give him some new stuff and 5 mins later it happens again and it just carries on doing it over and over again

No a actual account that I helped him out on and we had tons of buildings but when we finished the afk farm all of a sudden it kicks him of the game and when he comes back he's lost everything so I give him some new stuff and 5 mins later it happens again and it just carries on doing it over and over again
Have you contacted Sony? Does this happen with any other games?

My son has the exact same problem, he has a PS4 and it's not a temporary profile. It's just Terraria this happens to, he saves his game then when he goes back to it it's all gone, everything. This must be a bug surely.

My son has the exact same problem, he has a PS4 and it's not a temporary profile. It's just Terraria this happens to, he saves his game then when he goes back to it it's all gone, everything. This must be a bug surely.
Oh definitely not intentional. Hopefully the 1.3 update will fix this. Last we heard is it will hopefully be released next month at the latest. Game development isn't simple though and no guarantee was given.

Back
Top Bottom