Mobile achievement hunter hold up

GTE_killer4life

Terrarian
i sent in a bug this morning, but i would like to know if im doing something wrong. i am a simple terrieian going to his goal to finish all the achievements in the game, and the real-estate agent achievement is not working for me. this is the 1.3 mobile version(the lastest verion on mobile)and my npc list is full( in exception to tavern keeper because he is not in the game yet) so i would like to know what to do, because all the npc where moved into houses in my world, i even moved them all into one base to see if that would work and it did not.

i sent in a bug this morning, but i would like to know if im doing something wrong. i am a simple terrieian going to his goal to finish all the achievements in the game, and the real-estate agent achievement is not working for me. this is the 1.3 mobile version(the lastest verion on mobile)and my npc list is full( in exception to tavern keeper because he is not in the game yet) so i would like to know what to do, because all the npc where moved into houses in my world, i even moved them all into one base to see if that would work and it did not.
Hi there @GTE_killer4life, welcome to the forums. :)

This is a bug from the PC version of 1.3.0.7. If the last NPC you have move in was rescued (Mechanic, wizard, etc), then the achievement won’t pop. A workaround is to kill one of your NPCs and when they move back in the achievement should pop.

Hi there @GTE_killer4life, welcome to the forums. :)

This is a bug from the PC version of 1.3.0.7. If the last NPC you have move in was rescued (Mechanic, wizard, etc), then the achievement won’t pop. A workaround is to kill one of your NPCs and when they move back in the achievement should pop.
can i kill the clother, would i get it then

Back
Top Bottom