Blocks & Decoration Active and Inactive Stone Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphmario

Retinazer
Why do they exist? I mean, back then they were useful, but now we have Actuators.

I suggest this: replace any Active and Inactive stone blocks in the inventory with Actuators and make ones that exist upon world gen and those that are placed normal stone blocks with Actuators on the wire. Also remove Active and Inactive stone blocks that aren't in the inventory, including their recipe.

I feel like I've seen this some where else...
Same. It's like an exact copy.

Anyway, what I said in that thread is still valid. Actually removing these blocks would lead to incompatible maps, due to old maps still using these blocks, as well as some players using them.
So they simply cannot be removed. And I'm not bothered. Really, how are those blocks bothering anyone?

Same. It's like an exact copy.

Anyway, what I said in that thread is still valid. Actually removing these blocks would lead to incompatible maps, due to old maps still using these blocks, as well as some players using them.
So they simply cannot be removed. And I'm not bothered. Really, how are those blocks bothering anyone?

I said this: Replace them with Stone blocks with Actuators and wire over them.

Since this seems to be a duplicate of an earlier thread, I'm going to lock this, and the discussion can continue there.

English Please.

Use GT if you want to know what I said.
Not my problem

Many people on TCF do not communicate well in English, and we'd hope that all members will take that into consideration. At this time, there is no specific rule or policy about posting only in English; however, English is the preferred language for posting on TCF.

That said, @agent_alx, it is quite clear from your posting history that you DO communicate very well in English, so your occasional refusal to do so is rather annoying. Telling people that they have to go to a separate website to decipher what you say is not going to last long with the staff, because WE have to do that every time you choose to do this. It IS your problem, from my viewpoint. You are responsible for what you post here, in any language, and the staff requests that you post in English (because we know that you can). If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom