Mobile ADB restoration issues (and not only ADB)

Hello, this is more of a question for developers because something has changed how terraria saves function. I did an ADB backup, but when i try to restore it, terraria downloads its OBB file, extracts it, terraria starts loading, i get Re-logic and 505 Games splashes and after that terraria crashes. I even tried a method which was working maybe a year ago. On a rooted device, I took the saves and pasted them manually in /data/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid. it was working fine, but now, it causes terraria to crash too. What causes this? Is there any way how I could restore my ADB backup along with Worlds and players? Okay, my bad i did not use cloud backup, but I am just curious what has changed a why it is not working anymore. Thank you in advance for your support and time

Hello, this is more of a question for developers because something has changed how terraria saves function. I did an ADB backup, but when i try to restore it, terraria downloads its OBB file, extracts it, terraria starts loading, i get Re-logic and 505 Games splashes and after that terraria crashes. I even tried a method which was working maybe a year ago. On a rooted device, I took the saves and pasted them manually in /data/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid. it was working fine, but now, it causes terraria to crash too. What causes this? Is there any way how I could restore my ADB backup along with Worlds and players? Okay, my bad i did not use cloud backup, but I am just curious what has changed a why it is not working anymore. Thank you in advance for your support and time
Hi there @Hypermisophoniac, the only officially supported ways of saving and backing up the world and player data is within the game by saving or backing up to a local slot or a cloud slot. Other methods aren't supported so there will likely never be an answer to your question, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom