TCF Suggestion Add 24 hour time option

IndigoGollum

The Destroyer
Add an option in user settings to choose between displaying 12 hour (AM / PM) and 24 hour (00:00-23:59) time. For example, instead of a notification saying "Username replied to the thread Example Thread. There may be more posts after this. Today at 3:25 PM", people should be able to set it to say "Username replied to the thread Example Thread. There may be more posts after this. Today at 15:25" . I hope it's only not an option now because of an oversight and not a technical limitation.

Add an option in user settings to choose between displaying 12 hour (AM / PM) and 24 hour (00:00-23:59) time. For example, instead of a notification saying "Username replied to the thread Example Thread. There may be more posts after this. Today at 3:25 PM", people should be able to set it to say "Username replied to the thread Example Thread. There may be more posts after this. Today at 15:25" . I hope it's only not an option now because of an oversight and not a technical limitation.
Right now the only option is to have it be am/pm or 24hr display for everyone. There’s no way to get it customized per member.

As someone who uses 24 hour time normally, while I do support this if and when it becomes possible on the technical side of things, I personally wouldn't actually use it. This place is the main reason I'm able to understand AM/PM now, probably.

Back
Top Bottom