NPCs & Enemies Add all the legacy enemies! (And banners/trophies/relics/masks!)

KreeThree

Terrarian
I would love to see all of the old gen console/3DS enemies come back. All the bosses; Ocram, Turkor the Ungrateful, and Lepus, And all the alternate enemies (and maybe add some other alts for other enemies!) ; Arch Wyvern, Arch Demon, Albino Antlion, Vampire Miner, etc.

I would mostly like to see Ocram back, as I am a mask/trophy/relic collector, and his mask and trophy were really cool imo! But I would of course also like to see the old enemies back, as I am also a banner collector!

Having played Terraria first on 3DS, it would be awesome if these guys all came back! (Of course, the Souls of Blight could also be added, with the things they were used to craft 😉)

Iirc, these platform-exclusive enemies were removed in the first place because they didn't feel "right" for the game, especially something like Ocram. Plus, One Terraria exists as well so it might be very unlikely for them to come back. You could always try playing on tmodloader or something!

curruptin time boys slimer,currupted slime,dijinn,currupter,eater of souls,feeder of worlds,eater of world's,crawler, and shmaila

I would love to see all of the old gen console/3DS enemies come back. All the bosses; Ocram, Turkor the Ungrateful, and Lepus, And all the alternate enemies (and maybe add some other alts for other enemies!) ; Arch Wyvern, Arch Demon, Albino Antlion, Vampire Miner, etc.

I would mostly like to see Ocram back, as I am a mask/trophy/relic collector, and his mask and trophy were really cool imo! But I would of course also like to see the old enemies back, as I am also a banner collector!

Having played Terraria first on 3DS, it would be awesome if these guys all came back! (Of course, the Souls of Blight could also be added, with the things they were used to craft 😉)
There’s a mod called “Consolaria” on T-Mod loader, that has everything g from the old gens and the new gens. And T-Mod is free if you don’t have it, so that’s ultra cool.

Yes but TModLoader isn’t Terraria lol
If I’m gonna play mods, I’m playing Calamity/Thorium or other real mods, not just a smol mod for a single real boss and a few enemies that had already been in the game before. The ‘doesn’t fit in’ never made sense as a real argument to me (especially now, as many people say that Empress feels modded lol) and imo, most of the normal enemy variants fit in just fine; we would just need some crimson variants to balance the corrupt and hallowed ones.

I'm pretty sure these will answer your questions
Credit to Leinfors, obviously.
Tl;dr the platform-exclusives didn't "fit in", as most of them are just outright broken in terms of balancing so they removed them all.

Imo you should always trust the game's actual developer as they know what's best for the game.

IMG_20211113_082622.jpg

IMG_20211113_082102.jpg

IMG_20211113_082652.jpg

Cause it would be hard to just balance them 🙄

That’s fine I can tell I’m always the only one who wants them back, and it’s not like Relogic is gonna give another *actual* content update anyway lol

Well, Leinfors did point out that most of the exclusives were bad since they were just lazy reskins of existing models/AIs (i.e; Arch Wyverns, Vamp. Miners, etc.), so they (Codeglue/Engine) weren't really creative on that part either. It's basically just some weird copypaste 99% of the time.

Balancing isn't really an issue; they could've done it. But as said, these exclusives were just unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom