1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v8.0

Discussion in 'Released' started by VVV101, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Mr Green

Mr Green Terrarian

This mod is buggy for me combined with the calamity mod. Alchemist doesnt sell anything but the healing potions and once i switch to calamity shop with brewer i cant switch back, its also missing some potions im pretty sure (had potions pre-hardmode that she doesnt have anymore in hardmode). The only way i can get back to the regular potions is reloading the whole game (exiting and re-entering a world doesnt fix it).

2. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

You need to update AlchemistNPC to v8.6, tModloader to 0.11.1 and Calamity mod to 1.4.2.102 to make all things to work.
    AlchemistNPC v8.6 will appear when you update tModloader. Link to it was in update post at previous page.

From what I learned, if versions are not as above, shops may be messed or even go crash and legendary weapons may not work.

3. Kentai

Kentai Terrarian

But, why? Isn't 0.11.1 a testing build?

4. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

0.11 was oficially released. And I made an update to it when I found error with updated Calamity mod.
    They changed world file namespace and that messed a lot of mods (at least, my and Fargo's mod)
    Sadly, it made a problem with AlchemistNPC disappearance on 0.10.1.5.

5. JoJo_Guzzlord

JoJo_Guzzlord Skeletron

This mod runs very smoothly for me, which is great since I'm not a fan of crafting potions myself honestly.

6. Shiki

Shiki Terrarian

Checked it and yea .... other NPC mod is wrongly assigned too

Another problem, i found that in 8.6 if you want to change Operator's shop, the choice box appear in front of cursor, resulting in instant click so user can't change Operator's shop

I'm downgrading the mod to 8.5 and the problem didn't happen, the Hive is working properly too

7. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

Assigning problem was confirmed as tModloader 0.11.1 issue by jopojelly. He said it would be fixed in the next version.
    Any possible steps to reproduce this choice box problem? I can't seem to make it happen for me.

8. altaykyazim7

altaykyazim7 Skeletron Prime

How you can downgrade please tell me :redspin:

9. Shiki

Shiki Terrarian

I have no idea tbh. I just update the mod, then open the Operator's interaction box
    Go to first page, check the GitHub link
    VVV101/AlchemistNPC

10. CatholicGreninja

CatholicGreninja Terrarian

Why am I not able to download AlchemistNPC from the tModLoader Mod Browser? Is it not available right now, or do I need to update my tModLoader? (v0.10.1)
    Please respond.

11. Yami

Yami Terrarian

Tmodloader just updated to v0.11.2.2 from their release page, i also got the latest AlchemistNPC so far im having issues with Penetrator gun since it wont fire. im using Calamity and Afkpets.

12. CatholicGreninja

Thank you. Now to cheat my way to the Temple 'cause I'm too lazy to find it myself.

13. Yami

Yami Terrarian

i wanted to add that the alchemist sells nothing but lesser healing and healing potions despite me beating BoC

14. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

You need latest Calamity mod. It is 1.4.2.102. And you can download it from Calamity mod DIscord. Mod Browser version is not the latest.

15. CatholicGreninja

Why is the Alchemist only selling Lesser, Normal, Greater Healing Potions now? He should be selling way more stuff than that. I know because I've had this mod before

16. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

You don't have something updated to latest version.
    You need latest tModloader (tModLoader/tModLoader)
    Latest Calamity mod (MEGA)
    And ofc latest AlchemistNPC (will appear on latest tModloader).