tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

is it just me of i cant seem to cancel the Rainbow flasks effect by right clicking it anymore?
Seems that I make it work like debuff... And they cannot be disabled. Needs to be fixed then.
EDIT: Fixed.
v5.0.1
-Fixed Rainbow Flask buff. Now it counts as buff again.
-Removed doubling potions from Brewer's shops.

Last edited:
Update v5.1
-Added Universal Combination. Same as from Autoinjector.
Costs 50 gold. Avaible after beating Moon Lord.
-Added Calamity Combination. Contains Yharim's Stimulant, Omniscience, Titan Scale, Cadence and Fabsol Vodka buffs.
Costs 50 gold. Avaible after beating Golem.
-Added Destroyer Emblem to Autoinjector. Now it also adds 10% damage and 8% critical chance to all weapon types.
-Reworked side sprite and code of Otherworldly Amulet mount. Now it negates knockback and fall damage.
-Fixed some typos
poro test2.gif

Update v5.1
-Added Universal Combination. Same as from Autoinjector.
Costs 50 gold. Avaible after beating Moon Lord.
-Added Calamity Combination. Contains Yharim's Stimulant, Omniscience, Titan Scale, Cadence and Fabsol Vodka buffs.
Costs 50 gold. Avaible after beating Golem.
-Added Destroyer Emblem to Autoinjector. Now it also adds 10% damage and 8% critical chance to all weapon types.
-Reworked side sprite and code of Otherworldly Amulet mount. Now it negates knockback and fall damage.
-Fixed some typos
Yeah, the Calamity combination makes the mod crash when Calamity is not enabled

Update v5.2
-While Tremor Mod is active, you could craft Corrosive Flask in Alchemical damage type.
-Added Blurring Potion. Grants Blurring buff, which activates Shadow Dodge every 20 seconds.
Costs 15 gold. Avaible after beating Mechanical Bosses. Can be crafted.
-Added new pet. Obtainable from Hardmode Treasure Bags with 1/80 chance. Gives some benefits while active.

Updated to v5.2 and tried to reload mods but it gave me this error
Code:
It looks like this mod doesn't have a class extending Mod. Mods need a Mod class to function.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Inner Exception:
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Guys, I am still working on fixing that error. It develops really strange. Here is working 5.1.2. Sorry for that... issues.

Attachments

• AlchemistNPC.zip
    202.8 KB · Views: 209
Back
Top Bottom