tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Just started playing this mod a few days ago with some friends and im trying out the alchemist class, pretty neat so far, but im wondering if some of his accessories weren't working? just crafted the reinforced burst for it and it's not spawning the 3 flames, not sure if it's broken or if im doing something wrong.

Just started playing this mod a few days ago with some friends and im trying out the alchemist class, pretty neat so far, but im wondering if some of his accessories weren't working? just crafted the reinforced burst for it and it's not spawning the 3 flames, not sure if it's broken or if im doing something wrong.
Wrong thread, I guess. This is AlchemistNPC. It doesn't add Alchemist class. It is Tremor.

Update v5.3
-Added Tank Combination (Vanilla). Contains same buffs as Tank Combination (w/Modded), but without modded ones. Costs 9 Gold..
-Removed Fortitude buff from Tank Combination (w/Modded).
-Improved Young Brewer textures (a bit).
-Corrosion debuff now visible on enemies while active (red sparkles).

Is there a way to toggle or modify shop items/prices? I wanted to either disable or increase the cost of the fallen stars, as they make the star cannon very easy to fuel, especially in Expert Mode.

Is there a way to toggle or modify shop items/prices? I wanted to either disable or increase the cost of the fallen stars, as they make the star cannon very easy to fuel, especially in Expert Mode.
There is no way for modifying prices right now. I didn't try to make Mod Config yet. What price do you think would be fittable then?
Update v5.4
-Fixed doubling potions bug in Brewer's shop.
-Added a secret way to resummon Young Brewer. Can be done in Hardmode.
-Fixed Alchemist Horcrux.
EDIT:
Another fix-update v5.4.1
-Fixed shop conditions with multiple mods.
spoiler.png

Last edited:
TBH not really sure what the best price would be. I play with Calamity's Revengence and Death Modes on, and that increases coin gain. At the same time, you don't want it to be too expensive to be useful. I forget the exact pricing now. What is it again? A few silver?

EDIT: It would really be based on the situation. I dunno if you wanna have a check for various mods or modes to be active, but the Star Cannon makes early game Revengence significantly easier.

TBH not really sure what the best price would be. I play with Calamity's Revengence and Death Modes on, and that increases coin gain. At the same time, you don't want it to be too expensive to be useful. I forget the exact pricing now. What is it again? A few silver?

EDIT: It would really be based on the situation. I dunno if you wanna have a check for various mods or modes to be active, but the Star Cannon makes early game Revengence significantly easier.
Maybe price could vary comparing on activated mods... Not sure too.

How easy/difficult would creating a config file be, just out of interest?
I made Mod Config for Fallen Stars price. Any other suggestions?
Maybe some other things need custom price too?
EDIT:
Update v5.5
-Added config file for changing Fallen Stars price.
Default value is 1000 = 10 silver.
10000 = 1 gold
-Added 2 new weapons. 1st post ML and 2nd post EoC.

Last edited:
I mean, if you wanted to, you could allow people to change the prices for everything?
Too much coding. It required to manually code each item. I made Fallen Stars price changing by changing vanilla value (price) of stars.
And I am not sure about modded items...
Maybe later.

Update v5.6
-Improved Artificial Altar texture (~).
-Improved animation of Crystal Dust.
-Magic Bullet's shot now goes through tiles.
-Sniper Scope effect can now be toggled by using Rampage Components.
-Nerfed Crystal Dust bullets (-4 damage).
They are still pretty powerful.

Update v5.7
-Added Justitia items (sword and melee armor set). Avaible after beating Moon Lord.
-Added Grinder MK4. Avaible after beating all Mechanical Bosses.
-Added Wing of the World. Required to craft EGO equipment. Avaible after beating EoW/BoC.
-The Beak moved to post EoW/BoC state.
-Added Crystalyzed Arrow. Can be crafted with Hellfire Arrows and Crystal Dust on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Explodes to shards on hit.
-Horcruxes can now be used pre-hardmode.

Back
Top Bottom