tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Ok well, I wasnt using any of those potions and the effect was clearly a lot stronger than battle pot or candle effects. I'll go ask on the Overhaul thread then. Thanks !

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why don't you make the price of the wormhole and recall potions 10 silver? All the vanilla items cost 5x their sell price, and those two sell for 2 silver. Actually, all of the vanilla items could be priced that way.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but why don't you make the price of the wormhole and recall potions 10 silver? All the vanilla items cost 5x their sell price, and those two sell for 2 silver. Actually, all of the vanilla items could be priced that way.
Because otherwise they would be too cheap. And prices are balanced fine rn. Anyway, they are configurable. You may disable RevPrices in config and set PotsPriceMulti to 1 for making prices to be as in older versions.
now i am curious, why the musician npc keeps saying ""This is all your fault. GET. OUT."?
You have Music Volume set to 0.

Do you have any strategy's for bill cypher or Ugandan Knuckles? I have the fixed quantum destabilizer and Memer's Riposte, but I cant get a good hit on bill or Knuckles.

Do you have any strategy's for bill cypher or Ugandan Knuckles? I have the fixed quantum destabilizer and Memer's Riposte, but I cant get a good hit on bill or Knuckles.
For both of them, I recommend using any good wings/hook and any good dash item (as for me, best are Paradise Lost Wings, Lunar/Celestial Hook, Master Ninja Gear/Elysian Aegis/Asgard's Aegis.
As for weapon, Knuckles will negate any damage bigger than 4 (2 on revengeance), so you need any fast shooting weapon with splitting bullets (Chaingun/P90/Shredder with Crystal Dust/Chloroshard/Terra Bullets).
Bill Cipher is especially vulnerable to Fixed QD, so just take practice, it is one of the best possible options from the mod itself.
Strategy... For Knuckles, just fly to one side of the world, then to another, keep shooting and he should die.
For Bill, do circles around him, be careful not to pick-up any items he drop before his actual death.

you say to basically just avoid them (bill cypher and knuckles i mean) but whenever i summon either one of them they just insta-gib me, regardless of me actually getting hit by any attacks, is there some sort of thing you're supposed to have before fighting either one of these bosses?

you say to basically just avoid them (bill cypher and knuckles i mean) but whenever i summon either one of them they just insta-gib me, regardless of me actually getting hit by any attacks, is there some sort of thing you're supposed to have before fighting either one of these bosses?
Ugandan Knuckles has anticheat system. If you have:
1) 1300 HP or more
2) Damage Reduction more than 50%
3) 250 or more defense
Then he goes into enrage mode.
While Enraged, he should instakill player.
Bill doesn't have any, though. IDK what is your problem here.

Having the same issue here somewhat with bill cipher, 600 hp, 77 defense, cipher ends up dealing like, 1200 damage in one hit

Don't mean to be annoying, but are there any plans to make the Moonlord bag available for purchase without calamity?
Maybe. But it is kinda cheaty for Luminite Ore to be available for buying straight after ML so easy. So, maybe there would be something special for making it available...
In other words, I think that I will make it available post ML.

Maybe. But it is kinda cheaty for Luminite Ore to be available for buying straight after ML so easy. So, maybe there would be something special for making it available...
In other words, I think that I will make it available post ML.
Maybe after a few other modded PML bosses from other mods? Not just Thorium and Calamity

Maybe after a few other modded PML bosses from other mods? Not just Thorium and Calamity
Elements Awoken would be a good suggestion, it has plenty of post-moonlord bosses to chooose from.
Thorium's only post-moonlord boss The Ragnarok is often listed to be fought after all other modded post-moonlord bosses.

Spirit Mod is another one that has a post-moonlord pre-ragnarok boss.

Alternatively, VVV101 could add his own post-moonlord boss if he feels up to it.
But the final decision is entirely up to him.

Any chances that adding Alchemy table bonus for Simple Crafting Penny, Materia Transmutator and mk2 while inside the "Magic Storage" Crafter? As it stands right now there is none... Only solution right now is to add a separate Alchemy table along with the previously mentioned tables.

Any chances that adding Alchemy table bonus for Simple Crafting Penny, Materia Transmutator and mk2 while inside the "Magic Storage" Crafter? As it stands right now there is none... Only solution right now is to add a separate Alchemy table along with the previously mentioned tables.
Don't think that it is possible unless Magic Storage developer would do so...

AlchemistNPC v8.3.1
-Just for consistency (and for preventing confusion with beta builds).
v8.3
-Reworked how exactly Shops Changer works.
Now it opens shop immidietly after pressing certain shop button (~optimisation of time).
-Base PotsPriceMulti is now 1. Config file is Alchemistv83.json now.
-Added Penetrator, Legendary ranged weapon. Slow rifle with varied critical strike damage. Consumes 2 hp per shot.
Increases stats through game progression. Drop chance is 1:25000 from any mob.
-Added Hive, Legendary magic weapon. Shoots beehive to enemies, which is releasing bees in airtime and collide.
-Added Flask of the Alchemist, Legendary thrown weapon. Throws flask of the random type.
-Added Counter Matter, Legendary summon support weapon. Neglects nearby enemy projectiles depending on CD. Makes you do 1 guaranteed crit after blocking the projectile.
-Added Nature Blessing Potion to Brewer's 2nd shop. Grants Dryad's Blessing Buff.
Available anytime.
-Added Greater Dangersense Potion to Brewer's 2nd shop. Grants Greater Dangersense Buff. It makes enemy projectiles to light and be colored yellow.
Available anytime.
-Added PHD Degree Diploma. Works while in inventory. Opens up healing interface after respawn.
Will not work if Nurse is dead. Drops from WoF.
-Added Broken Dimensional Casket. Required for crafting working one.
Drops from WoF.
-Added Dimensional Casket. Allows to trade with NPCs at any point of map.
Can be crafted from Broken Dimensional Casket and some other materials.
-Added World Warper and Modified World Warper.
Allows you to teleport to any point of the map by right-clicking on full screen map.
Not works if any boss is alive.
Non-modified version can be bought from Operator's EGO shop. Breaks after use.
Modified version can be bought from Explorer. Not breaks after use.
-All Alchemist Charms are now provide different discounts. They are 10%, 25%, 35%, 50%.
-Flasks in Young Brewer shop are in separate shop now.
-Duke Fishron Treasure Bag is now available after beating Duke Fishron.
Same for Moon Lord Treasure Bag (available after beating Moon Lord).
-All Legendaries drop chance is now 1:25000.
-Pip-Boy's now also showing mana usage reduction.
-Laetitia's armor now always showing its defense correctly.
-Lowered prices for Recall, Wormhole and all mana potions.
-Added support for Census - Town NPC Checklist mod.
-Added support for Ancients Awakened.
-Added some more music boxes from the Calamity Music mod to Musician's 2nd shop.
-Added some more lines to NPCs.
-Fixed Bloodthirsty Blade was not working in MP (thanks to Grox#6739).
-Fixed 2nd Music boxes shop of Musician (returned all Calamity music boxes back).
-Fixed some bugs with red Bees and Wasps.
-Fixed potions being consumed from Piggy Bank no matter if potions saving effect was working.
-Fixed special drops in MP.
-Fixed UK and Bill Cipher exploits with Marked for Death and Glacial State debuffs.
-Fixed some more crashes with Perfection Tokens.

Also, more than 1KK total downloads! You guys are awesome! Thanks for your support!

Back
Top Bottom