Xbox One All my legacy world have become copies and I can’t create new worlds

As said above all my legacy worlds have became copies of one of my legacy worlds and some of them I can’t even access then there’s the other problem with the fact I can’t make any large or medium world it will do the loading but it doesn’t save to the world list I have tried with the small option and that worked can anyone tell me a way to fix this or do I have to wait for the next patch?

As said above all my legacy worlds have became copies of one of my legacy worlds and some of them I can’t even access then there’s the other problem with the fact I can’t make any large or medium world it will do the loading but it doesn’t save to the world list I have tried with the small option and that worked can anyone tell me a way to fix this or do I have to wait for the next patch?
Hi there @KingGhostreboot, sorry I don’t have any solutions to this. Two things to try that may other may not work.

Try loading the game up using a different account. Play for a bit, then go back to your normal account. Also, try making a new character on your normal account and see if a new character can enter the worlds that are giving you trouble. If so, after that try entering with your normal character.

The only other thing would be to do a reinstall of the game. Microsoft makes it impossible to save your characters and worlds onto an external device (like a usb drive) and supposedly all your characters and worlds are safe in the cloud saves, so reinstalling may come with the risk that your game saves get messed up if the cloud saves aren’t as safe as Microsoft thinks they are.

In any case, I’d recommend sending in your information about this issue straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) so they can take a look. You will likely not receive any communication back from them. https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom