Allow me to re-introduce myself...

1bubbainpa

Duke Fishron
Straight to the point, my name is 1bubbainpa. I joined a month ago to ask a quick question about a sale, but now I think I am ready to be introduced correctly into this community.

I consider myself a gamer, and often enjoy playing games on the PC. Some of my favorite games include TF2, Minecraft, (occasionally) Terraria, (mobile) and, from my profile picture, League of Legends.

I've played Terraria on my mobile device, but not on my PC, since it doesn't support mac (or lunix) yet. However, I heard that the upcoming 1.3 update will allow Terraria to be played on these devices, and thus, I can play via steam. From what i've seen, it looks much more thrilling then the mobile version. I am also looking forward to T:OW, as it seems that they already have it coming out for macs.

I would consider myself a journeyman in Terraria, due to the mobile version's elementary difficulty. -_- The mob rates spawn is much higher than those in mobile version. Other things that make it more exciting are the larger worlds, less bugs, and more content. The only thing I am going to miss from mobile version are the awesome worm pets.

So anyway, that's me.

Welcome to the forum! :D
I'm sure you'll enjoy the Steam version a lot more once it's out on Mac! ;)

Back
Top Bottom