Am I Missing Something lol

Exveemon

Terrarian
Once you collect the items and beat the bosses, theres nothing really left to do in Terraria right?

Just wondering why people keep playing lol. Enlighten me :D

B u i l d i n g. It's my favorite part of the game! Make a massive castle, or an underground lab! The world is your canvas! Nuke it all with rocket IV's! ANYTHING!

B u i l d i n g. It's my favorite part of the game! Make a massive castle, or an underground lab! The world is your canvas! Nuke it all with rocket IV's! ANYTHING!
What you said. Building is often the most overlooked portion of Terraria, but it's lots of fun.

Once you collected everything, you need a place to display it all properly. Also collecting everything is a long process.

because its better than infinite warfare
i don't even own that game yet i'm making a joke about it : P

no, but i just like the feel of the game. i like to make custom vanity's, play the game through again and again and, sometimes building

After 1,314 hours in terraria even the building got boring for me. There's always something called.. play another game for once.

I played the hyperbolical :red: out of chrono trigger. Stopped playing it for years. Now Im playing it again.

You can always start from scratch and do it again. Do something differently, instigate self-enforced challenges, try expert mode for real.

Once you collect the items and beat the bosses, theres nothing really left to do in Terraria right?

Just wondering why people keep playing lol. Enlighten me :D
Building is always an option, but people tend to get bored of it. You could set challenges for yourself like beat the game with a character on hardcore, collect each and every item, etc. This is if you still have the drive to play the game, if it comes down to it you can play other games like Starbound or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom