AMA, but run by an idiot

Fuegomech

Skeletron Prime
Okay, it's about time I made one of these. Enough lurking.

My only rule is don't be a douchebag, and read the rules obviously.

I'll start with the basics: I'm from Japan, but I live in Australia, I've been playing Terraria since very early in its life, my favorite boss(es?) is The Twins, I'm a melee/mage player, and Crimson over Corrupt.

What is your favorite food and drink combination? (Example: Burger and Soda combo)

What platform do you play Terraria and other games on?

What kind of phone or other mobile device do you have? (iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, or Windows mobile devices)

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
1. Pirate - "About time we gotta barkeep around here! Me rum was almost gone!"
2. Cyborg - "And then Unit 492-8 said, 'Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?' HA. HA. HA."
3. Dye Trader - "You think this a place worthy of my presence? So drab, so dull, these people are literally below me."

What is your favorite food and drink combination? (Example: Burger and Soda combo)

What platform do you play Terraria and other games on?

What kind of phone or other mobile device do you have? (iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, or Windows mobile devices)
1) Sushi and Hard Lemonade. They don't even go together, it just happens to make sense to me XD

2) I play Terraria on PC and occasionally 3DS, but normally I'm a Nintendo and XBOX gamer.

3) Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +

If you could add any item into terraria, what would you add, how would you get it, and what would it do?

Similarly, if you could also add a vanity set, what would it be, and how would you obtain it?

If you could add any item into terraria, what would you add, how would you get it, and what would it do?

Similarly, if you could also add a vanity set, what would it be, and how would you obtain it?
For the vanity item, I'd add the Diabolist Robe, which you'd get from killing the Diabolist found in the Dungeon (my favorite enemy). There would be a red variant and a white variant.

For the legit item idk what I would call it but it would spawn Plantera. Queen Bee can be spawn by destroying a larva or using Abeemonation, meanwhile you can only spawn Plantera by destroying a bulb, and I think she should have a consumable spawn method. You could use it anywhere but obviously, it's not advised to use it outside the underground jungle.

Back
Top Bottom