Items An idea for another cool armor set!

What do you Terrarians think about that?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No...

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Achtung Spy

Terrarian
Hey there,

What do you guys think about making new armor set for next update? Im asking, because I've just came up with a wonderful idea... Armor of Doom Marine from Doom 2016. I think players would love running around Hell with that costume (or even real, craftable armor or obtained from wall of flesh?). Please, think about it, im pretty sure you won't regret that!

PS. Making Double-Barrel Shotgun would be great, and pretty badass with that armor.

doommarine.png

Helmet: +7% critical strike chance
Chestplate: +40 health and +10 defense
Leggings: +5% speed

Assuming this is around Plantera to Cultist armor

Yeah, um, first of all I have no idea, second just no, third I'm pretty sure that stuff is copyrighted.

Yeah, and I'd like armor of Samus Aran please. And Fallout Enclave Power Armor MK 2, with Gauss Rifle and a Bozar please. And Halo armor set. And WoW warrior, mage, warlock and hunter tier 3 sets for respective classes. And ow, ow Marine Combat Suit from Starcraft! And Ghost armor! And Firebat for melee!
Daaayumm I feel so creative today! Look at me I'm great! So creative. Take my ideas, devs. Use them to make your game cool. Free of charge. Take them!
I won't write the relative armor power here, I think it's pretty obvious, devs will figure it out, right?
Just make sure Enclave Power Armor is better than Marine armor. And Marine armor is better than WoW Hunter Cryptstalker Armor. And Cryptstalker Armor is better than Halo one. And (a pretty obvious one, right?) Halo armor is better than Enclave Power Armor.
There you go guys, be my guests. No thanks required.

Yeah, and I'd like armor of Samus Aran please. And Fallout Enclave Power Armor MK 2, with Gauss Rifle and a Bozar please. And Halo armor set. And WoW warrior, mage, warlock and hunter tier 3 sets for respective classes. And ow, ow Marine Combat Suit from Starcraft! And Ghost armor! And Firebat for melee!
Daaayumm I feel so creative today! Look at me I'm great! So creative. Take my ideas, devs. Use them to make your game cool. Free of charge. Take them!
I won't write the relative armor power here, I think it's pretty obvious, devs will figure it out, right?
Just make sure Enclave Power Armor is better than Marine armor. And Marine armor is better than WoW Hunter Cryptstalker Armor. And Cryptstalker Armor is better than Halo one. And (a pretty obvious one, right?) Halo armor is better than Enclave Power Armor.
There you go guys, be my guests. No thanks required.
Don't forget to tell us that they're gotten after cutjsjdjhullu is defeated

Absolutely! Yes, you are quite creative as well.
It takes quite a mind

Hey there,

What do you guys think about making new armor set for next update? Im asking, because I've just came up with a wonderful idea... Armor of Doom Marine from Doom 2016. I think players would love running around Hell with that costume (or even real, craftable armor or obtained from wall of flesh?). Please, think about it, im pretty sure you won't regret that!

PS. Making Double-Barrel Shotgun would be great, and pretty badass with that armor.

View attachment 212421
Exiting this joke, I think this really needs some specificity. I haven't got a clue how to get this or what it does.

Exiting this joke, I think this really needs some specificity. I haven't got a clue how to get this or what it does.
Eh? I am dead serious!

Also, how can you not understand?! It does PEW PEW, it's a DOUBLE-BARRELED SHOTGUN! It's clearly A LOT better than Shotgun! Or Boomstick. Or Onyx Blaster. Or Tactical Shotgun. And has a better sprite that clearly (in a nicely visible in a platformer world way) indicates it has TWO barrels too!

As for Praetor suit - it gives you a ton of additional HP and even more if you pick randomly appearing "scales" all around the place; gives you a ton of resistance against the damage type you prefer; lets you jump higher and double-jump; allows underwater breathing; shows treasures and rare monsters; shows your location; provides ore detection as Suspicious Looking Tentacle and even more light; gives you the ability to read through all Guide tips without actually having him nearby; also it negates fall damage.
And provides you with the ability to one-shot enemies that got beaten down to 30% hp using any chainsaw. And restores a huge chunk of your hp/mana when you do so.

Pretty obvious things, aren't they? It's sad I actually have to explain them all here, dev could have figured them out themselves!

Eh? I am dead serious!

Also, how can you not understand?! It does PEW PEW, it's a DOUBLE-BARRELED SHOTGUN! It's clearly A LOT better than Shotgun! Or Boomstick. Or Onyx Blaster. Or Tactical Shotgun. And has a better sprite that clearly (in a nicely visible in a platformer world way) indicates it has TWO barrels too!

As for Praetor suit - it gives you a ton of additional HP and even more if you pick randomly appearing "scales" all around the place; gives you a ton of resistance against the damage type you prefer; lets you jump higher and double-jump; allows underwater breathing; shows treasures and rare monsters; shows your location; provides ore detection as Suspicious Looking Tentacle and even more light; gives you the ability to read through all Guide tips without actually having him nearby; also it negates fall damage.
And provides you with the ability to one-shot enemies that got beaten down to 30% hp using any chainsaw. And restores a huge chunk of your hp/mana when you do so.

Pretty obvious things, aren't they? It's sad I actually have to explain them all here, dev could have figured them out themselves!
I'm just asking for the others. How would sheeple like them notice he fine details like double recoil while taking damage from fire imp projectiles?
Reading between the lines is a difficult task when there is only 1 line.

Ok, this is getting out of hand. There's no call to mock this, as some of you seem to be doing.

If you don't have a constructive comment for the suggestion, please don't comment at all. Thanks.

Eh? I am dead serious!

I already reported you twice, keep being toxic, and oh, learn how to read. Someone with that kind of avatar shouldn't even talk...

I already reported you twice, keep being toxic, and oh, learn how to read. Someone with that kind of avatar shouldn't even talk...
@Achtung Spy, I've addressed this already. Please don't dredge it up again. You are not permitted to respond in kind.

And please do not publicly announce that you've reported someone. Leave it up to the staff to handle it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom