temery2383
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R.I.P. Kate Kasten, Zoe Kasten, Jonathan Kasten, and Jane Moeckel. You're in God's hands now. You will be missed.
    Just did a d&d session last night, and our bard tried to seduce a freaking door instead of picking the lock - AND IT WORKED.
    I may or may not have gotten almost 2,000 dps with a deadly tin bow...
    temery2383
    temery2383
    My first priority is to gear up and make it to the outer parts of the world for free king slime spawns; it's a pain in the butt trying to run around with hordes of slimes everywhere while trying to aggro as few as possible at a time, so the slime crown will be pretty much a necessity in this run lol.
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    It'll be rough trying to get slime king spawning in naturally, the last few times I had him come around is during the slime rains, and all the times he showed up, I was underprepared.
    temery2383
    temery2383
    Because I have the spawn rates turned up ridiculously high (think: Calamity's zerg potion, but constantly), it will be really easy to get a natural spawn. I actually got the playthrough idea from a Pedguin video series - in one of the videos he just farms king slime for a little while because of how quickly it spawns.
    Why have I never thought to check out the game mechanics suggestion page? Y'all come of with some awesome stuff!
    TCF seems to be acting up right now. I'm trying to click "more options" when editing a post, but it says "this page isn't working." Tips?
    temery2383
    temery2383
    I'm using Chrome and I'm trying to use the button on my building thread. I've tried refreshing the page, closing and restarting the browser, and restarting the computer.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    Are you able to use the more options in other browsers? You might want to try deleting your cookies/site data.
    temery2383
    temery2383
    I looked it up and it happens because Chrome apparently tries to filter out embed codes that could be potentially dangerous, but in the process it also blocks valid embed codes on secure sites (even YouTube). There's a fairly simple fix though.
    Only now that I'm working on a creative build for once do I realize just how incredible the new block swap will be.
    Is there any way to search for social forums? It seems like they're pretty much either word-of-mouth or invite-only.
    I can't be the only person who thinks there should be a mod that adds an option for the alternate biomes people have come up with on here.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Tons of people want those, but they'd require a lot of work to make.
    temery2383
    temery2383
    Yeah, exactly. That's probably why there isn't one like that. It would be pretty awesome though if someone were to team up with, say, Izzabelle and make it.
    Pro tip: download the "Do It with a Copper Shortsword!" and "Directional Melee" mods. Set it to expert mode. You will not be disappointed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom