Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sonnette

Retinazer
I couldn't find this elsewhere via searching, but if it is there PLEASE tell me and I will request a lock to this thread. Anyways, if you don't know, Andy MT Bold is the font used in Terraria. It is a VERY important thing to have and I would use it, would you? I hope you agree!

If you have the font, you can use it via bb code

Like this

Code:
[FONT=andy MT]Like this[/FONT]
A certain problem is that if someone does not have the font, they'll see Times New Roman (or equivalent):
upload_2015-7-24_13-1-54.png

For the font to definitely show up, it has to be embedded into the forum theme, but that requires additional licencing (since you are now essentially providing a font download to every site visitor) and may not be available at all for some fonts. Also this particular font has pretty poor coverage of special characters and non-Latin.

A certain problem is that if someone does not have the font, they'll see Times New Roman (or equivalent):
View attachment 65537
For the font to definitely show up, it has to be embedded into the forum theme, but that requires additional licencing (since you are now essentially providing a font download to every site visitor) and may not be available at all for some fonts. Also this particular font has pretty poor coverage of special characters and non-Latin.
I am well aware of that. There was a discussion on this topic several months back, and it is unlikely anything will change at the moment. This is basically the only way to do it right now.

Back
Top Bottom