tModLoader Angler Reward Recipes

Sure I can give it a shot. It might take a little while because apparently 1.3.5 changed almost everything for modding purposes.
Thank you there doesn't seem to be (or i haven't found) another mod that adds these recipes and it's very useful for time saving purposes. I do appreciate the effort. I also heard it seems to be a lot more difficult to mod things with the new Terraria update does that happen very often?

Thank you there doesn't seem to be (or i haven't found) another mod that adds these recipes and it's very useful for time saving purposes. I do appreciate the effort. I also heard it seems to be a lot more difficult to mod things with the new Terraria update does that happen very often?

I have no clue this is the only mod I've made. It shouldn't be TOO hard to port over because I don't use very many methods from the modding API.

I'll probably have it updated by the weekend. It's a very busy week for me this week and I won't have time to commit to this until then.

OK so just so you guys know I'm not quite ready to update to 0.1 of TML. If someone else wants to step up to update the mod to 0.1, go nuts. You can even re-upload it under your name if you like. The source code is available through tModReader, and I can also make it available in the OP upon request.

OK, mod has been successfully re-uploaded for the latest version of TML.

PLEASE NOTE: The mod is now called "Fishing Reward Recipes". I no longer have access to the Steam account I originally published the mod under so this will have to do for now.

OK, mod has been successfully re-uploaded for the latest version of TML.

PLEASE NOTE: The mod is now called "Fishing Reward Recipes". I no longer have access to the Steam account I originally published the mod under so this will have to do for now.
Thank you So Much!

Hey guys, I'm making a new mod that simply combines all the vanilla crafting stations into a single entity and am hoping to find someone willing to volunteer some spriting for me. I loved this idea from Fargo's and Thorium mod and just wanted to be able to have that without the overhead of those other mods.

I would hand essentially full creative license over, although I really love the way the Crucible of the Cosmos from Fargo's looks and wouldn't mind if that was used as inspiration! You will also be given the opportunity to name the station as well if you like.

PM me if you're willing to lend your skills! Full credit will be given, of course.

Hey guys, I'm making a new mod that simply combines all the vanilla crafting stations into a single entity and am hoping to find someone willing to volunteer some spriting for me. I loved this idea from Fargo's and Thorium mod and just wanted to be able to have that without the overhead of those other mods.

I would hand essentially full creative license over, although I really love the way the Crucible of the Cosmos from Fargo's looks and wouldn't mind if that was used as inspiration! You will also be given the opportunity to name the station as well if you like.

PM me if you're willing to lend your skills! Full credit will be given, of course.

If only I knew how to sprite I'd be so on it that sounds like an amazing idea. You should have it in tiers though (I'm sure you've probably already thought of everything) so that instead of needing everything all at the same time you can get everything as the game progressed. Kinda like a Central Computer or something of a 3D Printer time of station where you could add modules or something to it that enabled it to work as something else. That would also lessen the amount of sprites needed for the station if it was just a computer or 3D printer type thingy. Hope my suggestions help, though I can't draw all that well ;(

If only I knew how to sprite I'd be so on it that sounds like an amazing idea. You should have it in tiers though (I'm sure you've probably already thought of everything) so that instead of needing everything all at the same time you can get everything as the game progressed. Kinda like a Central Computer or something of a 3D Printer time of station where you could add modules or something to it that enabled it to work as something else. That would also lessen the amount of sprites needed for the station if it was just a computer or 3D printer type thingy. Hope my suggestions help, though I can't draw all that well ;(

So I've created a dedicated thread for this, let's see if we can get it off the ground!

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/vanilla-stations-combined.59798/

Back
Top Bottom