Weapons & Equip Another upgradable minion would be cool

I was thinking of the ssame thing, maybe a brain of cthulhu that gets more creepers the more slots you have, or an eater of worlds summon that acts similar to the stardust dragon staff?
Check this idea out:

Check this idea out:
oh
wait why is it hardmode exclusive

oh
wait why is it hardmode exclusive
Reason:
It doesn't have to be Hardmode, but there are honestly not many points in progression where Summoner is lacking for minions. I chose to do Hardmode post-Mechs because there is only one new minion in that area (Optic Staff), while most of the other places in the game have multiple options. It is also true that a EoW/BoC summon must come later in the game than those bosses, and I felt that making them be pre-Hardmode wasn't quite appropriate given that we're basing the weapons on BOSSES, not regular enemies. Another minor point, but lategame weapons are generally allowed to be more complicated than earlygame weapons, and I find that freedom much more fun to work with.

There have been a lot of suggestions for this. Hell, I've done a couple, too. It is a fun minion archetype. But rather than just saying "there should be more," I'd like to hear your idea for what that could be.
A pre-mech minion could be nice, maybe an alternative to Spider Staff, where you conjure a single growing spider instead of several tiny ones

what the Queen Spider staff should've been IMO

I have two you might like instead. Not sure why he linked the other guy's instead of mine :(

I don't think the idea of a King Slime staff is bad, but I don't think we need to add it to early game Summoner anymore. Of course, this post was made before the Flinx Staff and Flinx Fur Coat were added, so it's a bit outdated.

Back
Top Bottom