Weapons & Equip Anti-Enemy Accesory

Linkandar

Steampunker
The Royal Gel accessory makes slimes passive, so why not have an endgame accessory that neutralizes ALL mobs? I mean, seriously, how cool (not to mention useful) would that be? You'd have more building options, like being able to devote armor and other accessories to stuff like mining clothes and the extendo grip. To avoid any truly cheaty stuff, it would only work on enemies with less than 300 health. It could maybe drop from Moon Lord? I dunno, too much stuff seems to drop from him already, but I have no idea how to otherwise make it an endgame accessory. Thanks for reading.

If you want to PERMANENTLY stop mob spawning then im gonna have to say no. That is CRAZY OP I mean really, let me go to the jungle to get life fruits, the hardest part is the enemies not actually finding them! How about I go get some hellstone? Sure lava gets in the way but the worst thing about it is when an enemy pushes you into a pit of lava, not actually the lava itself. How about the lunar event? just knock down the shield and you will never have to deal with the enemies again! Sorry but this needs some balancing out and more details.

Now, if this were an Expert Moon Lord drop that had a 100% chance to drop, I'd actually consider it perfectly balanced, crazy as that may sound. What better reward to beating the Expert final boss than peace whenever you want it? At any rate I'd say you've earned it, don't you think?

The Royal Gel accessory makes slimes passive, so why not have an endgame accessory that neutralizes ALL mobs? I mean, seriously, how cool (not to mention useful) would that be? You'd have more building options, like being able to devote armor and other accessories to stuff like mining clothes and the extendo grip. To avoid any truly cheaty stuff, it would only work on enemies with less than 300 health. It could maybe drop from Moon Lord? I dunno, too much stuff seems to drop from him already, but I have no idea how to otherwise make it an endgame accessory. Thanks for reading.
"It would be cool!"
Being cool doesn't mean that it would be a fair item in the game. I think that it should just reduce enemy spawns by 50%.

Now, if this were an Expert Moon Lord drop that had a 100% chance to drop, I'd actually consider it perfectly balanced, crazy as that may sound. What better reward to beating the Expert final boss than peace whenever you want it? At any rate I'd say you've earned it, don't you think?
It would be endgame only...
[DOUBLEPOST=1447295142,1447295122][/DOUBLEPOST]
"It would be cool!"
Being cool doesn't mean that it would be a fair item in the game. I think that it should just reduce enemy spawns by 50%.
Good points.

"It would be cool!"
*looks at Last Prism*

I'm pretty sure that not everything in the game happens to be 'fair' items. Maybe this can be a third Moon Lord Expert item? I mean, you beat the hardest boss on increased difficulty. By that point, you've earned peace.

Back
Top Bottom