tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Thanks, it's really exciting when more than 2 mods enhance even more the experience of gameplay, if you wish i have some ideas for modding but any idea how to create it in-game. :pinky:

I think yes, there was a bug when Pirate Ship was flying above the sea with Aquatic Depths but I think we've fixed it :)
It still happens sometimes. In two worlds, I've had it happen in one and not the other. Can't say for sure what's causing it, though.

Put the wolf armor and summon in this and I'm sold, even as vanity. :p (Seriously love that armor, don't think even the calamity feral furs is as interesting)

Oh my god, latest spoilers really made me want to play this mod all life long, never saw anything like that before (except for the STW)! Keep it up!
Btw i absolutely in love with everything your team does, was just wondering if maybe there are free spots for new members (?)

Oh my god, latest spoilers really made me want to play this mod all life long, never saw anything like that before (except for the STW)! Keep it up!
Btw i absolutely in love with everything your team does, was just wondering if maybe there are free spots for new members (?)
Thank you for your kind word :happy:
And there may be a free spot, why do you ask?

I commented on the blunderbusses being underpowered before, but I think the Queen Antlion Mandible might have the opposite problem. That the tornadoes shred segmented enemies is understandable. However, with a roof over my head, I can easily out-heal...just about anything, really. I've used my mandible to hit way above my weight class, mostly just by out-tanking the other guy. Some good regen and a trapped tornado, and you're basically untouchable. Also, it seems to have the power to erase the Old One's Army portals? ':eek:

I commented on the blunderbusses being underpowered before, but I think the Queen Antlion Mandible might have the opposite problem. That the tornadoes shred segmented enemies is understandable. However, with a roof over my head, I can easily out-heal...just about anything, really. I've used my mandible to hit way above my weight class, mostly just by out-tanking the other guy. Some good regen and a trapped tornado, and you're basically untouchable. Also, it seems to have the power to erase the Old One's Army portals? ':eek:
The portal thing is fixed for next update!
I'll think about healing changes, thanks for telling!

Back
Top Bottom