tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Is the Cursed Tower a surface spawn, or can it spawn underground? Because its not on my world's surface
is a surface spawn but world gen can be "unique" mods structures sometimes.....if youre having problems finding the cursed tower pay attention if a debuff suddenly appears that makes unable to break blocks tiles.

some questions and suggestions after updating:

1. what happened to the underground complex quest you were teasing before? did it get moved to the next release?
2. in boss progression terms, when should i fight the Tower Keeper?
3. what happened to the other robber variations? nowadays i only see the shooter
4. i noticed that there's even a Thorium Blunderbuss now, will other mods get a reference/interaction in Antiaris?
5. can you reduce the spawn rate of emerald slimes and rune elementals? they are still very frequent encounters
6. is the fridge a container now? i havent crafted one but it sounds logical.

outside of that i like the recent additions, havent checked many things because im not sure of their purpose without a wiki entry, will have to start crafting and testing.

some questions and suggestions after updating:

1. what happened to the underground complex quest you were teasing before? did it get moved to the next release?
2. in boss progression terms, when should i fight the Tower Keeper?
3. what happened to the other robber variations? nowadays i only see the shooter
4. i noticed that there's even a Thorium Blunderbuss now, will other mods get a reference/interaction in Antiaris?
5. can you reduce the spawn rate of emerald slimes and rune elementals? they are still very frequent encounters
6. is the fridge a container now? i havent crafted one but it sounds logical.

outside of that i like the recent additions, havent checked many things because im not sure of their purpose without a wiki entry, will have to start crafting and testing.
  1. If you're talking about Ruins structure - yes, it was moved to future updates.
  2. Tower Keeper is early HM.
  3. They got removed.
  4. I don't know, to be honest.
  5. I'll think what can be done.
  6. Nope :(

I don't believe that the steel shovel is dropping properly in MP. While playing on MP with a friend, clicking on the shovel next to the building with the frozen adventurer just made the shovel explode into nothing and no drop was received. Switching over to an SP world and doing it seemed to work fine however and I was able to get the shovel doing that.

I don't believe that the steel shovel is dropping properly in MP. While playing on MP with a friend, clicking on the shovel next to the building with the frozen adventurer just made the shovel explode into nothing and no drop was received. Switching over to an SP world and doing it seemed to work fine however and I was able to get the shovel doing that.
It should drop fine when destroyed via LMB. I don't know why Zerokk said that he's fixed the RMB things, I didn't have time to properly test if it was true, sadly.

It should drop fine when destroyed via LMB. I don't know why Zerokk said that he's fixed the RMB things, I didn't have time to properly test if it was true, sadly.

Ahh, I see. That would be the case then as we both tried it via RMB and got nothing from it. Can confirm at least in our case anyway that RMB is definitely broken.

index.php

kdcROYP.png

Introduction

Antiaris is a new project from part of team which made Tremor Mod.
We decided to stop developing of Tremor Mod and make a completely new project.
Content in Antiaris will be more interesting, balanced and unique, unlike in Tremor, since we decided that "Quality > Quantity".
Our team will try to make the game bigger, make the player feel more interested in game.
Check the thread everyday for more information & spoilers!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Visit our Gamepedia Wiki for more information!

kdcROYP.png

Content
Antiaris can offer to you:
• 418 Items
• 24 Mobs
• 1 Town NPC
• 2 Bosses
• 2 Mounts
• 6 Structures
• 2 Music tracks
• Support of Russian, Italian and Chinese language
• Support of Boss Checklist mod by Jopojelly
• Support of Overhaul mod by Mirsario

kdcROYP.png

Mod Videos
@HappyDays

@ChippyGaming

Gungnir

@Gameraiders101
kdcROYP.png

Our Team

fFjvhXL.png

@zadum4ivii - founder, programmer

@Sprywisp - music creator

@Gouvod - spriter

@Vikri - spriter

@IgnusThaum - spriter and animator

kDXYWm6.png

@Nokilos - spriter and animator

SGE0jPC.png

@CookieSam - balance maker
kdcROYP.png

Credits
• Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
• tModLoader team - for developing tModLoader
@KBitegp - for making Italian translation of mod
@#AmetistoFF - for being a beta tester of mod
@Zoomo - for allowing us to use his sprites & ideas
@Sergo - for allowing us to use his sprites & ideas
@Snickerbobble - for allowing us to use his Hidden Hearts suggestion
@Bry-ccentric - for allowing us to use his More Shadowflame Items suggestion
@Phobostar - for animating Zadum4ivii's armor set
@Mintbut - for making & animating CookieSam's armor set and spriting chess accessories
@Bla2e - for making armor animation sheets
@TMRC - for allowing us to use his sprites
@WBL - for making mod logo
@Ryuno_Kota, @Zerokk - for everything they've done while were developers

kdcROYP.png

Support
Wanna support the mod?
Put this code into your signature to add an awesome banner by @DarkTiny into it!
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/antiaris.59884/"][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KCaaQK.png[/img][/url]
7KCaaQK.png

kdcROYP.png

Download
Latest version is 0.1.0.11

Antiaris can be downloaded via tModLoader's Mod Browser.
Alternatively, you can download the mod from here and install it manually.

kdcROYP.png

Conclusion
If you have any ideas - feel free to share them in comments!
Don't forget to check the thread for spoilers if you don't want to miss anything!
Is there a way to download like, an older version of antiaris?

i really like this mod so far, but i dont like to play WIP-Mods. When will 1.0 be released? I know u won't tell a specific date. But can you give a clue how long one has to wait for 1.0 release? like years?

Is there a way to download like, an older version of antiaris?
Check GitHub releases.

i really like this mod so far, but i dont like to play WIP-Mods. When will 1.0 be released? I know u won't tell a specific date. But can you give a clue how long one has to wait for 1.0 release? like years?
It's not a WIP mod, it's already released. We're just releasing content updates, like other mod devs do.

yeah and you haven't implemented hm Bosses or hm related stuff. So WIP (at least for me). Some content tweaks here and there is fine. but adding numerous bosses to the mod, just isn't 1.0. No offense though.

Maybe i missread some postings and the Mod is nearly finished. But haven't you said u will add more bosses to the mod?

yeah and you haven't implemented hm Bosses or hm related stuff. So WIP (at least for me). Some content tweaks here and there is fine. but adding numerous bosses to the mod, just isn't 1.0. No offense though.
Huh? There's a plenty of HM content in 0.1.0.5 update.

okay, missed that. But it seems to be only early hm stuff. like the tower+ boss. I couldn't find a quote, but haven't you stated that there will be more bosses add to the mod, have you?

Do you happen to know what version of antiaris allows things like javelins to stick to targets and do keep doing damage. If it's not antiaris can you point to as which mod has it. Thanks in advance.

This latest series of updates is a definite improvement. The wide variety of fairly well-balanced weapons allows the modded content to stay viable in all stages of progression. The Atrocity is pretty awesome, if a bit hard on the ears, for instance. It also took a bit of doing to figure out how to effectively use it against fast-moving enemies like the Martian Saucer, but that's not really a point against it. :merchantgrin: The Rainbow Flicker, on the other hand, could use a bit of a damage and/or range boost. As is, it's not particularly viable in its current role as an early Hardmode weapon.

However, the one thing that is lacking is the one thing that has frustrated me from the initial launch of this mod: armor, or the relative lack thereof. I hope more armor is a focus of the next major update, especially after the Enchanted Armor apparently got nerfed a bit. Having to rely on armor from vanilla and the Alchemist NPC mod for the majority of my two Antiaris playthroughs (especially once I hit Hardmode) has been... something of a challenge at times.

This is more something for much further down the road, but I hope there will be post-Moon Lord content in this mod at some point. Maybe not nearly as extensive as Calamity, but certainly at least something along the lines of Ragnarok from Thorium or the Overseer from Spirit.

Back
Top Bottom