Wii U Any hope of recovery after "Load failed!" message?

GroundhogKM

Terrarian
My son and I have been meticulously building a "hotel" for our NPCs with each room having themed walls, table, chairs, etc. I just created a new world to obtain Ebonwood from a Corruption biome. When I tried to go back to my original world to create my Ebonwood room, I got a "Load failed!" error right after it began "Loading world data..." and have gotten the same error ever since even after a hard reset of the console. Is there any hope of recovery or is the world toast? Any way of restoring a previous save?

My son and I have been meticulously building a "hotel" for our NPCs with each room having themed walls, table, chairs, etc. I just created a new world to obtain Ebonwood from a Corruption biome. When I tried to go back to my original world to create my Ebonwood room, I got a "Load failed!" error right after it began "Loading world data..." and have gotten the same error ever since even after a hard reset of the console. Is there any hope of recovery or is the world toast? Any way of restoring a previous save?
If you've got a previous save on a backup, like a USB storage device, you can restore it. Otherwise, I don't have much hope that the world will come back, sounds like that world is corrupted data now.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

If you've got a previous save on a backup, like a USB storage device, you can restore it. Otherwise, I don't have much hope that the world will come back, sounds like that world is corrupted data now.

Thanks. That's what I assumed, but I thought it prudent to double check.

Back
Top Bottom