Console Any other Terraria hoarders out there?

Ha ha, yeah, I am. I have to keep adding chests to store more junk. I think, "oh, maybe if I only keep three copies of each vanity set, then I'll have space". I also have thousands of mud and dirt blocks lying around from a major building project.

I try not to trash things unless I'm full on the go, and the item in question is junk. But if that junk item makes it back to base... in the chest you go!

I recently mined out big patches of stone blocks on my main map. the biggest one being next to the jungle and I hoarded all that stone for future use, It was about 3 chest worth of full block stacks(i mined from 3 different spots). 'Dirt I usually don't keep but I do keep a little a bit of mud and a half chest of sand for glass and also kind of hoard torch and light sources. Pretty much everything else aside from dirt I have been hoarding. Clay is also useful to keep and most of my clay veins are gone.

Sometimes if I my inventory is full up and need one more item, I put an item in the "trash" slot so I can keep it and retrieve I when I get back to my base

Welp, I've hit the max chest limit on my Xbox One world, any suggestions on how to keep hoarding?

I always try to keep my stuff organized at first. Y'know, one chest for weapons, one for metals and the like.

But it very quickly dissolves into multiple chests with various equipments, dirt, bottles and all matter of bullets/pumpkin bombs or whatever.

Can we get a sorting npc maybe? Y'know just, pay them to organize your items?

I keep way too much stuff even had several stacks of Javelins only if they sold for something even 1 copper or something! I still have like 2-3 stacks or more somewhere

I try to get organized but it is hard to stay organized when I get full and I'm in a hurry and just drop everything I don't want in inventory at the time in a new chest somewhere on the surface, also have chests full fo mud, dirt, stone and a few gray bricks in the same chest, once even had like 5 or more compasses and I already had the cell phone from before hardmode was unlocked!

I start to try to make a chest for melee weapons range and magic but then I started to put extra stuff n the magic chest.

And with the "stack to nearby chests" doesn't make it easy to stay organized if you aren't already that well organized. I wish there was a way to search for item names and the chests with those items would flash an easy color to find and remove said items and place into one chest

Back
Top Bottom