Mobile Anyone Agree Terraria mobile is WAY to easy?

Stanicek3

Plantera
I feel the game is WAY to easy.In full frost armor, Plantera deals 1 damage. And Golem can squash me but I don't even go half health before he's dead.

Yup, but then again, it's very hard to switch between weapons on your hotbar on iPad, I find the spawn rates of enemies WAY too low. Remember when the clockwork assault rifle was very OP. Anyways the only difficulty I faced was the twins, died multiple times due to being underprepared

Yup, but then again, it's very hard to switch between weapons on your hotbar on iPad, I find the spawn rates of enemies WAY too low. Remember when the clockwork assault rifle was very OP. Anyways the only difficulty I faced was the twins, died multiple times due to being underprepared
Exactly. The Twins are the only challenging ones. Once you Get Titanium/Hallow Armor, Everything does 1 damage.

I tried Terraria on my iPhone ages ago, and the only thing I found hard about it was the infuriating controls (although I don't play many iPhone games, so that may have contributed to my ineptitude). Take my word with a grain of salt, though, because I only played for about an hour, and barely got to any bosses.

Exactly. The Twins are the only challenging ones. Once you Get Titanium/Hallow Armor, Everything does 1 damage.

Yup, we need the good ol duke, or another mech boss that's nearly impossible to defeat, not even it's pickups can defeat it.

Yup, we need the good ol duke, or another mech boss that's nearly impossible to defeat, not even it's pickups can defeat it.
Well we have Pumpkin Moon for now. Need one more ectoplasm and I'll see if that's a challenge. Hopefully 505Games Decides to stop the Hand Holding and Nerf Armor/Bosses in 1.2.1.

EDIT: Diabolist is stronger than Golem and Plantera. GG

I've yet to do a pumpkin moon lol

And the diabolist isn't stronger, well it does the same damage as plantera, but not golem lol. And it has less health and defence

I've yet to do a pumpkin moon lol

And the diabolist isn't stronger, well it does the same damage as plantera, but not golem lol. And it has less health and defence
Yeah. It just lowered my health to 200. Pumpkin Moon is my first legit challenge. Got to wave 7 and used a potion. Woo

Honestly, mobile's controls just annoy me... using an iPad mini and not working out too well.

You can just go underground for five minutes and have really good gear, find a gravitation potion, fly up and get a starfury, and then destroy the Eater of Worlds and just win.
2easy4everyone

Honestly, mobile's controls just annoy me... using an iPad mini and not working out too well.
How do you think I feel? Sometimes my screen throws a spazzy and decides I must not move in any direction other than left, I have to lock my screen to recalibrate it. :/ it sucks really, need to fix my screen for the 4th time

Also I don't think this mobile version is truly hardmode as you don't become a ghost , unless that's later versions

How do you think I feel? Sometimes my screen throws a spazzy and decides I must not move in any direction other than left, I have to lock my screen to recalibrate it. :/ it sucks really, need to fix my screen for the 4th time

Also I don't think this mobile version is truly hardmode as you don't become a ghost , unless that's later versions
Ghost is HardCore. I think That may come with A small update. (May use Medium Core when it does come.)

Ocram could be the challenge, the damage increase is ridiculous
I tried fight ocram with 3 mech boss before update and only melee works with dragon armor works, range and mage got crushed
Still idk if new spectre armor would turn the table.

Ocram is fairly easy, I have never died on him. All I did was hallowed armour and megasharked his butthole, no potions or arena (technically) either

What helmet did you use?
Also I fought it with 3 other hm boss at the same time

The one with most defense, but I guess the ranged helmet works as I was using a ranged gun. I was also using a ranger emblem, I think I'll try all 4 bosses at the same time, see if I get wrecked. I'll try ranged for you, now, gotta farm souls of night and souls of light ( any easy way, just PM me please lol)

Ghost is HardCore. I think That may come with A small update. (May use Medium Core when it does come.)
Well the sprites and everything for hardcore and mediumcore are in the game already , soooo im hoping hey might update it and add that , plus bigger worlds , since that is in it too

Back
Top Bottom