• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Anyone else having a issue with Online Mulitplayer not loading?

CultistTerraria

Official Terrarian
for some reason I cannot join any servers on Terraria PS4, it just goes blank. It shows the terraria logo and "Join game" but no Servers. Please fix this

I have PS+ too

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
for some reason I cannot join any servers on Terraria PS4, it just goes blank. It shows the terraria logo and "Join game" but no Servers. Please fix this

I have PS+ too
Are you trying to play with your friends that also own Terraria on PS4 and have PS+? Online multiplayer is for playing with your friends, there are no public servers to join.

You can also join a Terraria Community in PS4 (I think that’s what they are called) to play online with other members of that community. Be careful joining in with other players that you don’t know personally though - they may grief your world and there is nothing that can be done about it. Make frequent backups of your characters and worlds.

CultistTerraria

Official Terrarian
That's what I'm trying to do, when I can I'll send an image. It's hard to explain.. so basicly the Multiplayer is not loading.

CultistTerraria

Official Terrarian
Are you trying to play with your friends that also own Terraria on PS4 and have PS+? Online multiplayer is for playing with your friends, there are no public servers to join.

You can also join a Terraria Community in PS4 (I think that’s what they are called) to play online with other members of that community. Be careful joining in with other players that you don’t know personally though - they may grief your world and there is nothing that can be done about it. Make frequent backups of your characters and worlds.
how do i join that?

Top Bottom