Mobile Anyone have the festive wings/ ice queen trophy?

Evanforest62

Official Terrarian
Hey, I'm currently trying to get the festive wings and the ice queen trophy which are rare drops from the Frost Moon event. I have tried nearly a dozen times but I still couldn't get any of them. So if anyone has an extra festive wings and/or ice queen trophy, please PM me for how we meet up. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks! :)

I've never gotten that far in that event lol, i tend to reach that first ice queen and then i either die or event ends. Once i have my good tablet i will try (also if you are able to reach later rounds the drops would be more common i believe..)

Well,what cha talking bout',frost moon was easy,i litterally stand farmed it.(through be honest I was not able to get too much loots. XD)

P.S.I reached wave 20.

Well I don't have like proper areas for it or anything, i have used a basic setup before but it wasn't great. My issue was just that they wouldn't die fast enough and i try to constantly loot the drops. i may have a better weapon idea now tho.. (if only i had my Lenovo tablet to use..)

Back
Top Bottom