PS4 Are the PS4 Trophies 1.3 Compatible?

DriagonV

Skeletron Prime
I am wondering that if the trophies are 1.3 Compatible, for example does the "Defeat all bosses" Trophy require the 1.3 bosses? and if not does it require Ocram, same question with the "Collect all the pets" Trophy, because the PS4 and XB1 Trophies/Achievements are the same as the PS3/XB360 ones.

I am wondering that if the trophies are 1.3 Compatible, for example does the "Defeat all bosses" Trophy require the 1.3 bosses? and if not does it require Ocram, same question with the "Collect all the pets" Trophy, because the PS4 and XB1 Trophies/Achievements are the same as the PS3/XB360 ones.
Hi there @DriagonV, for X1 and PS4 all of the trophies are unlockable. None of them require items or bosses that were removed - for instance, the "Defeat all bosses" trophy does not require Ocram. It is unclear if the trophies need the new 1.3 content, such as "Defeat all bosses" needing Moon Lord.

If I hear more info on that, I'll update you. But be assured they are obtainable.

Update: The trophies for X1 and PS4 do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

Last edited:
Hi there @DriagonV, for X1 and PS4 all of the trophies are unlockable. None of them require items or bosses that were removed - for instance, the "Defeat all bosses" trophy does not require Ocram. It is unclear if the trophies need the new 1.3 content, such as "Defeat all bosses" needing Moon Lord.

If I hear more info on that, I'll update you. But be assured they are obtainable.

Update: The trophies for X1 and PS4 do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

Back
Top Bottom