Are those nine threads about suggesting a craftable version of the evil altars merge-worthy?

Glasia🌳

Living Tree
Hello, I found these nine threads suggesting all about the same thing, to get a craftable version of the evil altars. Are those threads merge-worthy like the PS4 crash bug or XBOX lost characters bug? I was not sure if to PM the mods because I maybe would forget a staff member to add to the PM and I did not use the report feature because that would be report spam.

Hello, I found these nine threads suggesting all about the same thing, to get a craftable version of the evil altars. Are those threads merge-worthy like the PS4 crash bug or XBOX lost characters bug? I was not sure if to PM the mods because I maybe would forget a staff member to add to the PM and I did not use the report feature because that would be report spam.

Generally speaking, we don’t combine suggestion threads. Even though different people can come up with the same idea, sometimes the way that it’s envisioned is different.

Generally speaking, we don’t combine suggestion threads. Even though different people can come up with the same idea, sometimes the way that it’s envisioned is different.
What about a renaming convention and adding a sort alphabetically if there isn't already one? Like if any are the same general thing a word is added to the beginning of the title. Like Altar: original title, in the case of altars.

Edit: sort is there already, just looked at filters for the first time.

Holy smokes I didn’t know there were 9

This thread may be used as a reminder that there are already many suggestions about placeable/craftable evil altars.
If anyone suggests that too, I may link them here not to talk about the suggestion but where to talk about craftable evil altars..

Back
Top Bottom