Other Art Areon's Specialty custom emotes

zeskorion

Skeletron
Several people make custom emotes. But I havent seen any for any non-human characters without human faces
I will make custom emotes for people that have non human OCs
This includes but is not limited to
  • dragons
  • furries
  • monsters
  • other
Done emotes:

me:
LQsFK3u.png
D5Uk2TL.png
bazwG0i.gif
6LjSyRq.png
KIN0eA1.gif

requests:
yGJIF1c.png
JR00Cqa.png
Iiiowx1.png

note: you cannot use or edit these without my permission, unless I made them for you

Last edited:
Oh, wow! Awesome emoticons!
Could you do Pumpking from Terraria? Maybe changing faces.
I think he goes under "other"... :p

Where do you see that, all I see is a image of Arlong from One Piece.
What I see, and probably what he sees.
Capture.PNG

The reason I made this is for people who have no emotes. trying to get more than one at once just cuz you want a :red: ton is a bit selfish, especially since these take time from an artist
I know they take time! I like people making me things. It's not that I'm greedy. Other people have whole sets, I only have one. :(

...art threads aren't usually this hostile right away, wow... But anyway, your stuff looks pretty good! If you aren't too busy, suntin similar to my profile pic like a dragon or serpent made of ice would be awesome!

The people that have whole sets made them themselves. (As far as I know, milt, samrux and me)
Add me to the list
Can you make Duke Fishron?
...art threads aren't usually this hostile right away, wow... But anyway, your stuff looks pretty good! If you aren't too busy, suntin similar to my profile pic like a dragon or serpent made of ice would be awesome!
Im working on them all now!

Back
Top Bottom