OOC <> Arkhaii's Colosseum

If you allow me to create a singular portal anywhere in your universe, fluxxation becomes canon.

It’ll all make sense once.. other events occur.

Up to you, but I won’t divulge how it all works until it’s the right time, not for one RP that isn’t even done yet.

1700454538037.png

well yeah, probably
it's maybe a 30 minute read, there's not an awful lot
some of the specifics might get a bit confusing tho
That's unfortunate. With my main focus being on my book, spriting for a mod, and work; I can't garuntee I'll have time to learn about an entirely new world's lore. And I don’t want to insult you or the universe you've crafted by skimming through, nor blur the lines between your story and mine thinking I came up with something when I actually got it from you.
I was expecting it to be non-cannon and have its own story. Hopefully in the future I'll have time to get in depth with your story. But until then, I hope you guys have fun! I'll be lurking in the background 😈 :D

That's unfortunate. With my main focus being on my book, spriting for a mod, and work; I can't garuntee I'll have time to learn about an entirely new world's lore. And I don’t want to insult you or the universe you've crafted by skimming through.
I was expecting it to be non-cannon and have its own story. Hopefully in the future I'll have time to get in depth with your story. But until then, I hope you guys have fun! I'll be lurking in the background 😈 :D
yeah sorry about that; originally it was non-canon but i changed my mind with new ideas n such
it's alright if you only wanna skim through, a lot of the info isn't 100% required for this specific RP and there's a lot of generally bloated info in the lore thread

Absolutely no need to apologise, friend. I get it, it be like that sometimes lol

I'll do that then, and just ask a myriad of questions before I post so I don't goof anything up :D
all good man, you should end up opening another DM with me anyways for the whole application process so you can ask away there

i read into things a lot
like i read for extra details i might've missed, re-skim some parts for info, etc.
idk lmao

Back
Top Bottom