Mobile Armor Change...

ZipperFlipper

Terrarian
This is how all this happened...

I had Dragon Armor and decided to be a ranger so I chose Shroomite Armor. I made it, equipped it and then my Shroomite Armor changed into Dragon Armor! I tried again and still the same results.

I had Dragon Armor and decided to be a ranger so I chose Shroomite Armor. I made it, equipped it and then my Shroomite Armor changed into Dragon Armor! I tried again and still the same results.

Yup, if you use the quick equip button, or drag a piece of armour to a slot that already has a piece of armour in it, it can sometimes get deleted.

The Devs know about this one.

Sorry to hear that @ZipperFlipper. Sometimes armor pieces go missing if you use the Quick Equip button.

What I suggest is tapping your armor piece, dragging it over the equipment tab (the head icon) then placing the piece in the slot it belongs.

Careful though, if you bring a piece of armor to the equipment tab and then let go (not hovering on the slot it belongs) it will go into place, but you will lose what was there. For that reason, some like to remove the current piece and place it into the inventory before bringing the new armor over.

Back
Top Bottom