Weapons & Equip Armor Vanity Effects! [Ported over from TO]

drain.

Terrarian
IDEA
It was disappointing to not have the ability to use certain armor effects with your vanity. So why not add a accessories that give you armor effects?

ACQUISITION
I'm just going to quote SzGamer227 on this one.​
If it were following the Hair Dye pattern, it would be called something along the lines of Effect Remover.

Also, if we're gonna be dying this stuff, we could just have colored Effect Dyes which are crafted from some base item (Blank Effect Dye?) and regular dye items to get the desired effect color. Idk, but that seems like the best option to me, at least.

Too add onto SzGamer's statement above, the Stylist would get an 'Infuse Effect Dye' command, which, if picked, will bring in a selection with 2 boxes, in one, you put a blank effect dye, and on the other you put a piece of armor, depending on the piece of armor, you'll get an effect.​

AVAILABLE EFFECTS
I've compiled a list of the current armor effects and their corresponding armor.
effects only, no other additional boosts.
items marked with * are dyeable.
After-Image - Ancient Cobalt, Cobalt, Shadow, Necro
Leaf Particles* - Jungle
Fire Particles* - Meteor, Molten
Shine effect - Mythril
Leaf Crystal* - Chlorophyte
Beetles* - Beetle
Flower Petals* - Orichalcum
Pulsating Outline - Adamantite
Invisibility - Shroomite
Frostburn* - Frost
Rune Effects* - Rune
Spectre Effects (heal and damage)* - Spectre (Mask and Hood)
None - Any (effects or armors put in armor slot still retained)

That's all for now, some stuff might be changed when input is received.​

Last edited:
I'm sure I've seen an idea exactly like this, but seeing as this was on TO and I'm sure the other one wasn't, this one must've been original. The concept is interesting, though whilst not entirely necessary, and I'd like to see it appear in-game. You should make more suggestions; you're good!

I'm sure I've seen an idea exactly like this, but seeing as this was on TO and I'm sure the other one wasn't, this one must've been original. The concept is interesting, though whilst not entirely necessary, and I'd like to see it appear in-game. You should make more suggestions; you're good!

I've made about 7 suggestions in my lifetime. One of the most successful is the haunted house.

But looking at it now, it has too much unique content to be a dungeon alternative, so I'd rework on it first before porting it over.

Back
Top Bottom