NPCs & Enemies Super Slime Bros. [Ported over from TO]

drain.

Terrarian
I was thinking of a HM equivalent for the King Slime, a mechanical mass of slime would be ridiculous,
so I present...
superslimebros-png.107955

I edited this awww by myself.
SUMMONING
To summon the Bros., you must need a Green Pipe.

GREEN PIPE
greenpipe-png.107959

Tooltip
"The guide is in another world!"
Description
The summoner for the Bros. Once used the message "The Super Slime Bros. have awoken!", and they spawn on opposite sides of the screen.
Recipe
1x
5x
5x
Item_22.png

10x
THE BROS.

mario-png.107961
luigi-png.107963

SLARIO & SLIGI
HP: 12000 each
DEFENSE: 20 each
ATTACK PATTERNS:
When you use the Green Pipe, they spawn on opposite sides of the screen. Either bro on either side.
Now you don't want to battle these guys near your house.
When they jump, they can destroy the blocks their heads land on, so the same tactic for the King Slime won't apply on these boys.
They have 5 abilities.
  • One is a dash, they propel theirselves forward a short distance, giving them additional mobility.​
  • One is a super-jump, they can leap 25 blocks into the air. Causing an armor-halving and big-damaging attack if they land on you, this is pretty much their basic attack.​
  • Another is 'Slimer Power', when you are far away enough from them, they'll shoot flaming clumps of gel onto your direction. They will bounce off 5 surfaces before dissapearing.​
  • When they reach 4000 HP, they get bigger, but slower. Their size increases the damage of their super-jump, allows destruction of blocks they land on, halves the distance of their dash and omits their defense.​
  • If they are struck with Fallen Stars, their HP is cut by half, their super-jump, Slimer Power, size increase when they reach 4000 HP are omitted. But in turn, their defense has an additional 15 and their dash and touch-damage is twice as effective.​
DROPS
  • A 100% chance to get a piece of either the Plumber's Outfit or the Brother's Outfit (a modified Plumber's Outfit to correspond Luigi's suit), depends on who is killed first.​
  • 85-100 Gel​
  • A 50% chance to get either a Red or Green Wrench (in reference to them being plumbers).​
  • They have a 100% to drop one of the following:​
  • Pow Flower - 51 Damage, Strong Knockback, Average speed, fires flaming clumps of slime that bounce off 5 surfaces before disappearing.​
  • Mushroom - an accessory that doubles your size when worn in either vanity or accessory slots (don't know if this could be implemented though.)​
  • Cloud Scepter - summons a cloud which tosses spiky balls at enemies.​
  • 5% chance to drop a Green Shell, which summons a Koopa pet.​
AFTERWORD
There is an unlikely chance for this to be implemented because copyright infringement, but It would still be a good reference (besides from the Plumber's Outfit) to Super Mario Bros. and also an HM King Slime.​

Last edited:
Oh my god, this is truly amazing. I can tell you put in a lot of hard work and effort into making this idea. And yes, of course we need a HM slime boss, I've always thought that that was necessary in Terraria. Bloody good job.

Too heavy of a ref IMO.

Though I was expecting the fallen stars to turn them invincible.. if any star cuts their health in half, including even starfury stars, then these could be the easiest bosses in the game, as even Starfury vs EoC takes some time.

Too heavy of a ref IMO.

Though I was expecting the fallen stars to turn them invincible.. if any star cuts their health in half, including even starfury stars, then these could be the easiest bosses in the game, as even Starfury vs EoC takes some time.

This what I agree, with.

Perhaps, only natural occuring falling stars would suffice as a proponent for their ability?

Yeah we need this. Im a huge mario and luigi fan. Though youd think the Slime King would be more powerful than a couple plumbers...

This is a fantastic idea, though the destruction of blocks is a no-no to me. If it didn't work with the Clown, it wouldn't work with this.

This would be great if it could be implemented! Maybe there could be a 1-UP Mushroom that revives you where you where you got killed!

this is a pretty awesome idea. lol i really like it. but i think the copyright would stop it from happening :<

I personally would like a different take for a hardmode Slime boss rather then just a mechanical King Slime, but if any new mech boss were to be added I would want this one. Support!

I was thinking of a HM equivalent for the King Slime, a mechanical mass of slime would be ridiculous,
so I present...
superslimebros-png.107955

I edited this awww by myself.
SUMMONING
To summon the Bros., you must need a Green Pipe.

GREEN PIPE
greenpipe-png.107959

Tooltip
"The guide is in another world!"
Description
The summoner for the Bros. Once used the message "The Super Slime Bros. have awoken!", and they spawn on opposite sides of the screen.
Recipe
1x
5x
5x
Item_22.png

10x
THE BROS.

mario-png.107961
luigi-png.107963

SLARIO & SLIGI
HP: 12000 each
DEFENSE: 20 each
ATTACK PATTERNS:
When you use the Green Pipe, they spawn on opposite sides of the screen. Either bro on either side.
Now you don't want to battle these guys near your house.
When they jump, they can destroy the blocks their heads land on, so the same tactic for the King Slime won't apply on these boys.
They have 5 abilities.
  • One is a dash, they propel theirselves forward a short distance, giving them additional mobility.​
  • One is a super-jump, they can leap 25 blocks into the air. Causing an armor-halving and big-damaging attack if they land on you, this is pretty much their basic attack.​
  • Another is 'Slimer Power', when you are far away enough from them, they'll shoot flaming clumps of gel onto your direction. They will bounce off 5 surfaces before dissapearing.​
  • When they reach 4000 HP, they get bigger, but slower. Their size increases the damage of their super-jump, allows destruction of blocks they land on, halves the distance of their dash and omits their defense.​
  • If they are struck with Fallen Stars, their HP is cut by half, their super-jump, Slimer Power, size increase when they reach 4000 HP are omitted. But in turn, their defense has an additional 15 and their dash and touch-damage is twice as effective.​
DROPS
  • A 100% chance to get a piece of either the Plumber's Outfit or the Brother's Outfit (a modified Plumber's Outfit to correspond Luigi's suit), depends on who is killed first.​
  • 85-100 Gel​
  • A 50% chance to get either a Red or Green Wrench (in reference to them being plumbers).​
  • They have a 100% to drop one of the following:​
  • Pow Flower - 51 Damage, Strong Knockback, Average speed, fires flaming clumps of slime that bounce off 5 surfaces before disappearing.​
  • Mushroom - an accessory that doubles your size when worn in either vanity or accessory slots (don't know if this could be implemented though.)​
  • Cloud Scepter - summons a cloud which tosses spiky balls at enemies.​
  • 5% chance to drop a Green Shell, which summons a Koopa pet.​
AFTERWORD
There is an unlikely chance for this to be implemented because copyright infringement, but It would still be a good reference (besides from the Plumber's Outfit) to Super Mario Bros. and also an HM King Slime.​
Copyrights man. Remember the zapinator

Back
Top Bottom