tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

Yeah, i think multiplayer would be good to fix first. Also, i got curious as to what happened to what would happen if you mounted a minecart during the downwards spike, and it ended up in Ori slowly floating upwards. Leaving the minecart doesn't stop this and what i had to do to fix this was re enter my world.
I don't believe i've said this, but ontop of the complaints i still very much love this amazing mod.

minecart hovering will be fixed in version 2.1 and i am also doing some testing with more multiplayer fix attempts, i will occasionally leave builds in either furyforged's discord server or the ori challenges server so if anyone wants to test fixes join either of the servers, although i recommend fury's if you just want stuff for my mod

also i saw someone wall sliding by charge jumping into a wall and for the sake of its funny im keeping it lol

I doubt you want to put this much effort into it, but I would love a way to slowly unlock some of the abilities as bosses are defeated, As it is its really powerful early game (As its rather easy to craft, got it in like 5 minutes of playtime) and therefor broken (At least in our minds) so we don't want to use it. if it was made at the Celestial Manipulator I would use it in a heartbeat :p Absolutely love the mod, Great work!

Last edited:
I doubt you want to put this much effort into it, but I would love a way to slowly unlock some of the abilities as bosses are defeated, As it is its really powerful early game (As its rather easy to craft, got it in like 5 minutes of playtime) and therefor broken (At least in our minds) so we don't want to use it. Absolutely love the mod, Great work!

That seems like an interesting idea!
upload_2019-2-25_20-2-21.png

I doubt you want to put this much effort into it, but I would love a way to slowly unlock some of the abilities as bosses are defeated, As it is its really powerful early game (As its rather easy to craft, got it in like 5 minutes of playtime) and therefor broken (At least in our minds) so we don't want to use it. if it was made at the Celestial Manipulator I would use it in a heartbeat :p Absolutely love the mod, Great work!
i've wanted to do that, it's just that it'd require a bunch of coding to make it polished and im currently very busy

Cool mod you have here! It controls beautifully and I've enjoyed playing the early game with Ori's mobility! This mod feel right up my alley with my somewhat odd preference of needing to feel cool in how I move through the worlds of games I play. Admittedly, it gets me killed a lot as I try to fly through the world quickly and in the coolest way possible, haha!

Also, a small bug report; wearing the ninja armor set without vanity or as your vanity significantly speeds up Ori's animation and their accompanied sounds. Easily fixable by one's self just not having it vanity or putting something else on vanity while it's your sole armor set. If I were to guess what's causing it, it's probably because the armor gives a trace image effect on the player when the whole set is visible but it's perhaps unable to do so when you're Ori. However, that's just speculation and I hope it's an easy fix.

the download link is on the front page or you can get it straight from tmodloader

the wavebank mod, which replaces the terraria soundtrack with the ori soundtrack, is downloadable here on the front page, while the content mod (arrival of the blind forest) is downloadable on the mod browser

Good Day everyone! This is pretty good mod (while it is quite small). I use it for my modded playthrough (With Calamity, Thorium and many other mods enabled (except Overhaul and Ancients Awakend - First one break's everything and Second one... Just stops working with all of that)) in Revengeance difficulty, and I need to say, what by this mod, some bosses becames a cakewalk (Especially Perforator Hive, which was extremely easy boss even for unchanged character, and even in Deathmode). Thank you. And may fortune favourite you!

Last edited:
And my suggestion... If possible - can you make proper use animations of weapons and/or tools for Ori? Or this is on the lowest priority at all?

And my suggestion... If possible - can you make proper use animations of weapons and/or tools for Ori? Or this is on the lowest priority at all?
i wont be making animations for swinging weapons, as the way i have it set up i'd have to make at least 90+ new animation frames and i don't think its worth all of that work. also, i might make it so using certain weapon types translates the weapon stats into attacks from will of the wisps

Back
Top Bottom