• Npc's

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pokemon? lol

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sash

Terrarian
Contrary to popular Thought.. Sterilising servers in Terraria is not the main funnel of time for old Sashypoo. Art.. well now photoshop.. prior I was a dedicated graffiti artist. did a lot of 3d. so... Designing weapons and Equipment seems to be what I'm good at.. I suck at drawing girls.. which is why I draw them most I guess. I love failing. it gives me. Drive. Purpose. I also love to teach. if you want to learn PS then I'm happy to show you what I know. the dark side of the 4S. feel free to add whatever you like to the thread. I love a good derailing.
sashlogo.jpg

I will be honest. it is much harder to pretend you cannot play than it is learning how to play well. if you are a veteran at terraria.. I suggest you try to rookie it up.. very hard indeed. x) a cheaty way is to reverse all controls or rebind but that defeats the purpose of the exercise. lol
rookie2.jpg

omg.jpg
if you mean as in pixels? negative. I'm a default vanilla hardcore expert player and just a regular old artist lol. sorry. if you mean renders? then yes or atleast trying anyway eh heh.. . View attachment 187491

Nah was just wondering, you would be good at it tho
well... any skill or talent can be obtained through training. I know a few pixel people. I thought it best I just leave that area to others atleast for now unless something unique presents itself. were you after anything in particular? this was created by Kreg-Joke. it is a hypothetical shadow pulse bow. It was an old project of mine I thought would be a good add to vanilla.

a year and a half later I really really think it would be a good add. make bows a bit more savage in the pvp department. they are currently no use. the rifle just is everything and more unfortunately. Shadow_Pulse_Bow.png
shadowpulse.jpg

are you taking requests? if so, could you "draw" a item for me?
well... any skill or talent can be obtained through training. I know a few pixel people. I thought it best I just leave that area to others atleast for now unless something unique presents itself. were you after anything in particular? this was created by Kreg-Joke. it is a hypothetical shadow pulse bow. It was an old project of mine I thought would be a good add to vanilla.

a year and a half later I really really think it would be a good add. make bows a bit more savage in the pvp department. they are currently no use. the rifle just is everything and more unfortunately. View attachment 187493 View attachment 187494
If you are taking requests id love it if i could get this dude into a drawing/whatever the thing ur doing is called again in a dark place just sitting there
SteamPic.png

If needed i can pay a certain amount.

a year and a half later I really really think it would be a good add. make bows a bit more savage in the pvp department. they are currently no use. the rifle just is everything and more unfortunately. View attachment 187493 View attachment 187494
I guess so. why what would you like drawn?
[doublepost=1510141487,1510141433][/doublepost]
are you taking requests? if so, could you "draw" a item for me?
sure. if you are serious about a high quality piece ill stream the creation as it happens.

You certainly act different away from Steam.

I’m not going to lie, you’re amazing at art, Sash.

On a side note...
B71431EE-D3A2-4EE5-8F47-FA1862F16D2A.jpeg
If you’re serious about drawing Pokémon, I’d recommend doing it here as to keep it separate from your Terraria art.

well. no one has been negative or derogatory. no one has called me a hacker here either. one must react to different situations differently. and I don't really want to draw pokemon. I have drawn a lot. too many. lol

Attachments

• 12747959_10209110753235518_4465153501650279009_o.jpg
    12747959_10209110753235518_4465153501650279009_o.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 320
Back
Top Bottom