Ask a 1 Year on Estrogen Trans Girl Anything Trans/LGBTQ+ Related!

Lynxical

Plantera
Yahallo! My name is Lynxical! I'm a Transgender Woman, and I've been on Estrogen for over a year now! About 1 year, 1 month as of now! I thought it'd be fun to see your questions about LGBTQ+ and what it's been like for me to transition so far!
Don't be shy! I'm open to hearing all your questions about my experience so far. Just ask me anything, I don't mind!

What is estrogen like? I've been planning it but I'm still unsure...
It's pretty odd, but really euphoric, the way your emotions, thoughts, and body change are scary to think about at first, but you start realizing how nice it is to not hate yourself constantly. It's genuinely been an enjoyable experience so far being able to grow into my body and grow to love myself.

I'm afraid to ask what estrogen is... I get the odd feeling it's a recreational drug(as I, myself, don't even want to ever try recreational drugs) of some kind.

On a different note, who are your 3 favorite Terraria NPCs, and what are your favorite quotes from each of them?

Last edited:
I'm afraid to ask what estrogen is... I get the odd feeling it's a recreational drug(which I don't even want to ever try) of some kind.

On a different note, who are your 3 favorite Terraria NPCs, and what are your favorite quotes from each of them?
Hey, I'd suggest not butting into a conversation like this (the Terraria NPC part), it's rude and I'm trying to help others who are scared of starting Estrogen, or wonder what it's like to be trans.
Estrogen is a chemical produced by women. Trans women (like myself), take estrogen, either as a pill, a patch, or a shot, to stop the production of testosterone and produce estrogen. Estrogen has a ton of effects on the body, which range from changing your body, hormone levels, emotions, thoughts, and thoughts to other random stuff like food cravings (oh how I loath these... hehehe)

Last edited:
Yahallo! My name is Lynxical! I'm a Transgender Woman, and I've been on Estrogen for over a year now! About 1 year, 1 month as of now! I thought it'd be fun to see your questions about LGBTQ+ and what it's been like for me to transition so far!
Don't be shy! I'm open to hearing all your questions about my experience so far. Just ask me anything, I don't mind!
my only question...
why did you do this in the first place?

my only question...
why did you do this in the first place?
I wanted to rip my skin off. I felt trapped in a body that didn't belong to me. Every day I wanted to not exist or cry because I just was trapped in the wrong body.
Taking estrogen makes it easier for me to live in a body that I want to live in, instead of living as someone that I didn't want to be.

If you could have any 3 superpowers/abilites, what 3 would you choose, and what would you use them for(if you're fine with sharing this part)?

If you could have any 3 superpowers/abilites, what 3 would you choose, and what would you use them for(if you're fine with sharing this part)?
Shapeshifting, Teleportation, Foresight (Future Vision)
Shapeshift into the perfect body, teleport to wherever I want and I can predict future events.
(I should've cleared this up... this thread is only for trans/LGBTQ+ related questions... I want a safe space for queer people to open up and ask what my life is like. Sorry for the misunderstanding.)

Do you agree with this assessment?

“Because ‘gender’ is a social construct whereas ‘sex’ is a biological absolute, the term ‘transgender’ should in reality be ‘transsex’ since those that identify with this community are not simply changing their place in society but their very biology.”

I do not claim to approve of this sentiment, but as someone obsessed with grammar (ima written don’t ask) I see where it comes from. No offense is intended form this comment.

Do you agree with this assessment?

“Because ‘gender’ is a social construct whereas ‘sex’ is a biological absolute, the term ‘transgender’ should in reality be ‘transsex’ since those that identify with this community are not simply changing their place in society but their very biology.”

I do not claim to approve of this sentiment, but as someone obsessed with grammar (ima written don’t ask) I see where it comes from. No offense is intended form this comment.
I've never never thought about it. I like the term Transgender because we know we can't change our birth sex. Feels more... natural I guess? Not sure how to explain it. We can only change so much about our bodies, sadly. So I guess I don't agree.

Did you ever receive hate speech for being "between 2 genders"?
Have you already finished school?

Did you ever receive hate speech for being "between 2 genders"?
Have you already finished school?
Never got hate speech for being trans, not yet at least. Though there was confusion from my family when it first happened
I came out after I finished school, which was good, I came out as "Bigender" (Identified as Male and Female) during school (never told anyone besides online friends) for about half a year before I realized I was trans.

Back
Top Bottom