Ask a Bisharp

Am I really this uninteresting that I'm done after a few questions? Well, that is to be figured with these trends anyhow.
Here:
I have asked many a people, do you have a religion?

Why does 9+10=19

Will you notice me senpai?

What is your favorite song?

Who is your biggest inspiration on these forums?

Do you watch anime?

Do you play an instrument?

What made you think of your name?

I will think of more later.

I have asked many a people, do you have a religion?
My parents raised my as a Catholic, but I decided I'd rather be an atheist and not get involved with matters beyond science and my comprehension.
Why does 9+10=19
Math.
Will you notice me senpai?
Maybe.
What is your favorite song?
Hmm... If we are going actual songs, Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles, More Than a Feeling by Boston, Carry On My Wayward Son by Kanas among other classic rock songs and video game tunes.
Who is your biggest inspiration on these forums?
Everybody who makes good art and literature while also being a chill guy about it.
Do you watch anime?
The old Pokémon anime was good but it doesn't count, so no.
Do you play an instrument?
I wish I played electric guitar.
What made you think of your name?
One of my favorite Pokémon is Bisharp and I'm quiet (at least I think I am) in real life.

I have 2 pretty much completely unrelated questions:
  • Do you have any pets?
  • If I post another post with a load more questions after this post and there's one joke question in it will you answer it?

I have 2 pretty much completely unrelated questions:
  • Do you have any pets?
  • If I post another post with a load more questions after this post and there's one joke question in it will you answer it?
I had a pet hermit crab for about a year, some of those cheap goldfish you get at a fair and they died within a few days and some frogs from a school project that committed suicide in the filter.

Yes, I probably will.

I had a pet hermit crab for about a year, some of those cheap goldfish you get at a fair and they died within a few days and some frogs from a school project that committed suicide in the filter.

How did the frogs even commit suicide? Was it like on of them Coffee Filter things that you make coffee with if you feel like it (I wouldn't know cuz I don't drink coffee) but like... Whatever floats their boat. I don't even know hoe they got into the Coffee Filter, but whatever.

A load more questions coming up in like 1 second after you've read this! (Also I've decided that they're all gonna be asked in a bunch of different colours because it'll look cool, trust me.)

What grinds your gears more than anything else?

What's your favourite holiday?

What's your favourite video game besides pokemon?

What's the most utterly idiotic thing you've ever made a pile out of and stood on to reach something?

How many times have I told you not to steal all the cookies from the cookie jar?!

What's your favourite animal, and if it's not alpacas, then why?

How would you want the universe to have been created?

How did the frogs even commit suicide? Was it like on of them Coffee Filter things that you make coffee with if you feel like it (I wouldn't know cuz I don't drink coffee) but like... Whatever floats their boat. I don't even know hoe they got into the Coffee Filter, but whatever.

A load more questions coming up in like 1 second after you've read this! (Also I've decided that they're all gonna be asked in a bunch of different colours because it'll look cool, trust me.)

What grinds your gears more than anything else?

What's your favourite holiday?

What's your favourite video game besides pokemon?

What's the most utterly idiotic thing you've ever made a pile out of and stood on to reach something?

How many times have I told you not to steal all the cookies from the cookie jar?!

What's your favourite animal, and if it's not alpacas, then why?

How would you want the universe to have been created?
They swam into the filter of the fish tank they were in.

What grinds my gears? The idiots at my school. It's a rant for another day or if you feel like looking through the Off-Topic section.

Favorite holiday would be Christmas, because my family seems to calm down and be chill for one day of the year, also presents.

Favorite game after Pokémon... Jeez, that's tough. I'm gonna say pass only because I love so many games.

I made a pile of stuff using chairs stacked on top of each other before, not a good idea.

Never, I sneak the cookies too fast for you to notice.

Favorite animal would be the moray eel, since they are quiet and reclusive, yet deal a massive chomp when disturbed. Actually, pretty much any marine creature is awesome in my book.

I would want the universe to be created in a way that can be explained by science.

((I will survive plays))

Who do you mostly associate with on the forums?

Who do you relate with most on the forums?
Association... Mostly the Pokénerds/ Nintendo fans. I'd love to call myself up there with the popular people one of these days, but I'm not good enough for them yet. Not that you asked, but there sometimes seems to be a sort of ego thing going on here with all the top artists and popular people aren't willing to accept others. I try to be a down to earth kinda guy, being friends with everyone I can.

Relate with... I feel like that's already been answered in the previous question unless you want to elaborate.

If we are going seriously here, I don't know. I'm known as the smart kid in school, but I don't see it that way. I try to keep the identity of one who helps when his help is desired, but I don't even know if that answers what you were asking.
Nah what he was asking about is if there are more than one of you in your head. Joking or not that is an odd question.

Oh, and some of the cooler people on TCF do have an ego but idk, me daimera and Szaila get along pretty well

Blue Raspberry for life \m/
I'm cool with both of them, but there are others (I will not mention names) that seem to make no effort to interact with others outside their friend circle. I understand though. I'm nice to everyone (at least I try) all the same.

I will talk to everyone but I'm the type that has a million faces, everyone sees something different. That's a product of my upbringing though and is a story for another time.
Yea, I have an idea who you mean, but then again I understand seeing as on certain days i'll shun all interaction with others.

I will talk to everyone but I'm the type that has a million faces, everyone sees something different. That's a product of my upbringing though and is a story for another time.
Yea, I have an idea who you mean, but then again I understand seeing as on certain days i'll shun all interaction with others.
Kinda the same with me. It's tough though, since I rarely bother to ask anybody what they think of me, I'm left to educated guesses. So maybe I'm seen as a jerk and I have no idea, I hate that feeling.

Pfft,
Step 1. Start random conversation.
Step 2. Attempt failing small talk.

Results: If they even reply they at the very least tolerate you. If they don't then you shouldn't give a damn :D

Pfft,
Step 1. Start random conversation.
Step 2. Attempt failing small talk.

Results: If they even reply they at the very least tolerate you. If they don't then you shouldn't give a damn :D
I know generally what people think of me, not the deep down stuff. I'm actually cool with most people in my grade, by not BFFs with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom