Ask a Carbohydrate

I heard someone say AMA

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

I heard someone say AMA

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?
  1. Mustache, because I could train it and it would make for a badass circus trick.
  2. uhh...
  3. Shapeshifting arms because I use them most often and shapeshifting is badass.
  4. I would stick candy in my :red: while eating vegetables and I would be happy with it.
  5. Night's Edge so I could :red: :red: up with a demon sword.
  6. Shapeshifting and I'd take dolphin selfies.
  7. Werewolves.
  8. Cats.
  9. No, and don't mention that ever again. ;~;
  10. Ehh.. What?
  11. No, I would be restrained by the crust!
  12. N- *gets shot*
  13. Cursed Hammer from Terraria. I would be able to move and smash stuff, and that is good.
  14. Not say a word about it because everyone would think I was crazy.
  15. A credit card with a :red:load of money. Why? Because money.
  16. Use them.
  17. A dragon because I'd walk my dragon around the neighborhood and everyone would be like "The :red:..."
  18. One half would spazz out and one would do nothing.
  19. Wall of Flesh Mask.

21. By releasing Half-Life 3 as a furry dating sim.

Do you actually play much Smash?
Yep, I play it on the Wii U about every other day with my 2 brothers.
[doublepost=1459563724,1439129273][/doublepost]Since I'm a carbohydrate now, I think this will lead to some more interesting questions.

I'll go ahead and add a few obligatory questions to make this bump legal.

Q: Do you like ice cream?
A: Yes, because I'm in it and it tastes good. IRL eating or drinking any frozen treat makes my hands go really cold, though. I just can't pump much blood to them at all, even less than average.

Q: Where do you live? I'm a creepy stalker.
A: Southeast Texas, USA is as far as I'll go.

Q: What is your sexuality? I'm also a creepy stalker and maybe you're hot.
A: I'm fairly sure I'm straight but I haven't had any love interests yet. I get super nervous around nice and/or pretty girls so I guess that's a sign. I want to play it safe until I find someone with the same interests as me.

Q: Are you a part of any fandoms?
A: I don't consider myself a part of any fandoms but I enjoy the show Steven Universe. I don't stare at disturbing space lesbian images or share them on Tumblr, so that's a good idea of what I think about it. It's just good. On a side note, I :red:ing despise Undertale. Not because it's a bad game, but because of the absolutely horrid general fanbase.

Q: Apples or bananas?
A: I like bananas better because apples hurt my teeth.

Q: Favorite drink?
A: I'm not old enough for alcohol and I hope to never drink it. I like Snapple peach tea, it's really good.

Q: How old are you?
A: I'm a teenager and not legally an adult. I do not have a driver's license. That's as far as I will go.

Q: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR VOICE!?
A: Oh... Well, for starters, I don't use a voice modulator. I just want to mask my voice and I can do that naturally. It's something like the YouTube celebrity "Lui Calibre." He can do a high-pitched voice as well. I'm at that phase during puberty where my voice cracks every few seconds (that doesn't mean I'm twelve, if you ever were you'd have learned from health classes that people have varied development times and orders during adolescence). That combined with some good voice acting practice, I can manipulate my voice quite well. In fact, I hope to pursue a career in voice acting when I'm older.

Back
Top Bottom